Character lost. diablo 2 resurrected

Same. I was playing and lost connection when i restarted the game a it took quite a bit longer to load to the character select screen. It looks like i lost every online character i had…

all my characters are gone as well

I’m having the same issue, the 5 Online characters or so I had are now gone…
It takes a long time to load the character screen as well, it’s like it waits for a response and gets a timeout.

I really hope this will be fixed soon, not playing until then.

2 Likes

i login ealry morning played for 1 hour

NOW EVERYTHING is GONE…
lvl 85 Paladin
lvl 6 sorc

tons and runes and items.

Blizz Fix it save ours chars

4 Likes

All my characters gone aswell

2 Likes

Same issue here. Glad it’s not just me

1 Like

I have the same problem, all characters have disappeared, I didn’t delete them, how can I get them back?

1 Like

I lost all my chars as well…all items…

1 Like

same. everyone having issues hope they fix it soon. i had some beast characters

1 Like

Everyone send support tickets through to Blizzard, they need to fix this. All my characters are gone

1 Like

Same issue here on EU server. I’ve lost my characters/items…

1 Like

Me too what is going on blizzard- when will you restore our characters ?

+1. So so annoying… :rage:

Yup. Level 80 Necro disappeared. Act 4 Hell. Only Character I had. Yah, that’s about enough D2R for me. Since they nixed the TCP/IP, I’ll give this game a big 2/10. Don’t think I’ll be playing D2R ever again. Thanks for stealing my money Blizzard.

3 Likes

Same here, just start chalking up numbers, though it seems like EVERYONE at this point has the issue.

1 Like

same just wish we would get a answer but i guess blizz cut to deep in the customer service

I really hope that this is a problem with the north.

I assume these are saved on some server somewhere, it’s just really annoying not being able to play.

Mine are missing as well.

Traelin#1811

i was just playing logging on to another character kicks me out i relog and all my characters were gone.