I made a game, played like 30min then log off… when I tried to create a new game a was unable to do that, so I restart the game and all my character are gone.
1 Like
Well with any luck it’ll re-appear… though if not then blizz won’t restore… this is what they told me about missing chars/items.
So as many of you know, you can suddenly and without any kind of warning lose either all your items, your characters, or random stuff.
I myself lost all of my equipped items and thus set me off on this adventure.
We can’t get a refund of the game because we’ve already played it. (Though I won’t be playing it for now.)
Here is the reply I finally got after a few back/forths with them.
"
Greeting Champion,
Thank you for contacting us, Game Master ***** at your service desu!
We’re sorry to h…