Can't start a game, sais there's a issue communicating to the game server

This makes sense… “Give streamers 2 hours of server time to boost sales.”
At least the rest of us will later have access on release day.
:+1:

Oh nice, now all of my characters have been deleted

good because most of us been stuck in the game lobby / these forums being not able to play

Hey all,

We had to do another shutdown to bring up capacity earlier, but the servers should be up again in all regions. We’re continuing to monitor their performance.

We also applied a fix that should help unlock characters and will continue to review for any characters we’ve missed.

Appreciate you all letting us know about these issues as they emerge.

Still having this issue. Managed to start one game, went out to create a second character and tried to get into a game to no avail. US servers.

I cannot make or join games

I am the sadness

here we go again… cant make / join games again.

ridiculous, 80% players CANNOT play, because the Blizzard IN the release day dont spect this volume of gamers???

Same here, keeps telling me to check my internet connection… gg

1 Like

40 dollars to the trash. this is fraud

Palhaçada, depois a blizzard não quer perder clientes, decepção atrás de decepção…

I feel like they really screwed up because the Open Beta should of ran for weeks and had the whole game as a major test run.

1 Like

LOL! thats funny as hell

6:15pm PST and for third time today having issues opening online game with this communication issue. Its fixed. Not fixed. Fixed. Not fixed.

1 Like

They remastered the game using javascript

2 Likes

look again, its still a prob

the game is 21 years old. STILL CANT MAKE SERVERS WORK.

it could be worse… it could like the orig d2 days when it launched in 1999 having 1000’s of koreans asking (free item plz) in every game you was lucky to play in :slight_smile:

Same here, very sick of this issue, has been plagueing me all day, along with the rollbacks and everything else.

1 Like

STILL BROKEN - CAN NOT JOIN GAME NOR CREATE ONE AND YES FORUM THING THIS IS A COMPLETE SENTENCE “Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?” Seriously though?