Can't start a game, sais there's a issue communicating to the game server

But I recently streamed the beta to an average of 0,4 people… :sob:

I am also getting “an issue occurred while communicating with the game servers” when trying to make a game.

Up until the DC all was well, ping was a lot lower than beta and more in line with WoW.
There were some slight lag, using scroll of identify not working then suddenly finding the scroll gone and the item identified a little while later, but nothing major.

1 Like

I was in a game when it started to lag, so I tried to restart the game and that is when sh*t hit the fan for me. Character still in a game, unable to create game etc.

Europe Classic Pally lvl 5 left game and unable to create or join another game for last 30 minutes.

I even made a classic sorc and tried for last 15 minutes to create and join with no luck.

Hey all, heads up for some troubleshooting that we are working on right now for this problem. This should be displaying on your breaking news now, but we recommend that you go offline for a bit while we work on the game creation problem.

"In an effort to address game creation and character issues, we will shut down all Diablo II: Resurrected servers at 10:00am Pacific Time. We expect this unscheduled maintenance to last around 30 minutes.

Players who are online and playing right now should logout before the shutdown if possible. Offline play should remain available for all players who have already authenticated."

4 Likes

same here impossible to create game/join

Same here cant join. Fix it plz.

Check for updates on their twitter

This makes sense… “Give streamers 2 hours of server time to boost sales.”
At least the rest of us will later have access on release day.
:+1:

Oh nice, now all of my characters have been deleted

good because most of us been stuck in the game lobby / these forums being not able to play

Hey all,

We had to do another shutdown to bring up capacity earlier, but the servers should be up again in all regions. We’re continuing to monitor their performance.

We also applied a fix that should help unlock characters and will continue to review for any characters we’ve missed.

Appreciate you all letting us know about these issues as they emerge.

Still having this issue. Managed to start one game, went out to create a second character and tried to get into a game to no avail. US servers.

I cannot make or join games

I am the sadness

here we go again… cant make / join games again.

ridiculous, 80% players CANNOT play, because the Blizzard IN the release day dont spect this volume of gamers???

Same here, keeps telling me to check my internet connection… gg

1 Like

40 dollars to the trash. this is fraud

Palhaçada, depois a blizzard não quer perder clientes, decepção atrás de decepção…