You have not been onlin in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements

Same problem here for me

Same here, is this a server related issue or account related? My wife’s new account seems to be fine and unaffected by this.

same here, i have toggled offline/online status but still same error message

Classic blizzard launch ^^ same here

worked for me as well, i changed the region and could login. When changing back to my original region i could also log in. this seems to fix it, at least for me

Hey all,

This is related to some troubleshooting we’re doing currently. Unfortunately online mode is down while we work on some issues that emerged this morning.

Keep an eye on the @blizzardcs twitter for updates, but this should fix itself once we finish troubleshooting things.

4 Likes

Same problem few minutes ago just after being disconnected.

so we cant even access single player :frowning: bummer. Thanks for the update Drakuloth. I been sitting here uninstalling and reinstalling and various other things since the gates opened.

2 Likes

bump. yeah same issue with me all day. very strange. I have two desktops right next to each other hardwired to the same network with firewalls off and one works and the other doesn’t.

“You have not been online in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements.”

3 Likes

Did this get fixed I tried switching to EU and back but still got the same bug

Is this still a issue, I am getting the same error message but my friend can log in to my account on his computer

1 Like

Same problem here!
Sigh…

2 Likes

I’ve been having this issue for 3 days now. I don’t want a refund but if I can’t play the game what’s the point. This is a new account so yes I haven’t been online the past 30 days.

4 Likes

Same issue. I was able to get past this on one computer doing the switch to Europe and back again, but my other computer, right next to it, can’t get past this error.

Is this a server connection problem?

Have had the same issue since launch.
Havent been able to play 1 sec since launch… tried switching server location…same manure…reinstall…no change.
Sucks!

1 Like

Hey again everybody,

Sorry I forgot to follow up on this. The original problem here was resolved. There are two other problems that can cause this. One of them is if one of your characters got stuck online. (See: this thread for updates.)

The other reason you’d get this error would be a legitimate connection problem. I’d recommend following the troubleshooting here. If this doesn’t work for you, you’ll want to create your own thread to receive help from the community or contact support directly. (Click the Contact Us button at the bottom.) It’ll help if you contact the support team with a winMTR test so that we can look at the connection between your house and our servers for problems.

Keep in mind that we can’t troubleshoot all of you in one place which is why we’re recommending reaching out to support. This’ll help us figure out your individual problems so we can help you get back online ASAP.

Same problem. Havent played a single second or reached the character screen. ‘You have not been online for the last 30 days.’ Nothing helps. My brother accessed my account from his home and was able to launch the game no problem. I just dont understand whats happening.

I managed to correct this issue for my game. I’m currently traveling abroad, so this might be unique to me. I used my VPN and set my location as New York. Reloaded the game and was able to play.

Same problem here. Pre-purchased game, downloaded today and tried playing now for the first time. I got the first cinematic, then got to the Diablo 2 Resurrected [press any key to begin]-screen, and when I press any key, I get the pop-up “You have not been online in the last 30 days. Start the game while online to check for any login agreements.” I do not know what any of that means. I mean, I’m connected to the internet. Online, as in logged into battle.net? Don’t understand. I just want to play the game of my childhood :frowning: pls halp

Hey there Folke,

Other than the things I mentioned previously, make sure you start the game using the Battle.net application. It should log you in. If you’re trying to make an offline character, try making an online character first. Once you reach the Character Select screen, you should see an option in the top right to swap between Offline/Online.

If you do not reach the Character Select screen, or are unable to make and login to an online character, please follow these instructions and use the link at the end to contact support if you need more help.