Cannot create game in D2 Lod

Hope this gets fixed soon. I am on US East but I believe players US west are having same issue

1 Like

This has been going on since Friday, May 12/2023 That I know of. The support here is just ghosting us all. we deserve some answers already ACTIVISION/BLIZZARD. If you can’t be bothered to host the servers then pass me the torch and I will do it.

2 Likes

This keeps happening… and has been going on all month. Can we please get a fix for these constant server problems Blizzard? It shouldn’t take 5-6 attempts to create a game, to create one game!

EVERYONE I know has this problem… this is a server/network issue. Please fix.

or at least cut the dead IP’s off so we don’t attempt to connect to them. and still, no word from this company I’d never give them my money ever again since this is how they deal with issues!

Just here to bump it up. I sware blizz just keeps killing the good games and poppin out dumpster fires.

There’s a response from Blizzard in the Tech Forum three days ago. It’s only acknowledging the problem but no fix.

… and here’s one from earlier today:

This happened again on friday and we are unable to play since then. Inform us please