Cannot connect to server - US - Xbox

This needs fixed there is no way they don’t know about this or Atleast let us know that it’s being looked at so we know something.

Das mit den Wartungsarbeiten hatte ich euch. 15 min, dann bin ich ins Bett und am nächsten Tag tot.

Aber Hauptsache die Leute für dumm verkaufen wollen. Jedes Spiel geht nur hier nicht aber liegt an uns ist klar.

Same here (xbox series x / France), cant play since 2024-09-19.

(Xbox here also haven’t been able to even get past the title screen) Don’t even try to use customer support either they are 100 percent inept at giving help they just use stock resolutions and send you the wrong freaking links for different games :person_facepalming:

2 Likes

so i reopened my ticket and they responded with the exact same copy and paste and marked it resolved again. this time with link for console issues. clicked the link only for it to take me to a page not found blizzard page lol wow

2 Likes

Likewise I have been unable to connect to server on my xbox since last night (9/19).

I think, I might as well get a refund. Maybe it works for PlayStation and PC.

For me its fixed. Just now im able to play online on xbox

Connected to the server but no characters

Ja bei mir geht’s auch wieder. Trotzdem eine Unverschämtheit, 2 Tage 0 Kommunikation und in Tickets wird man für blöd verkauft.

Same and blizzard keeps saying to do stuff for a PC even tho I made it very clear that’s it’s on Xbox x series made another ticket even more in depth and same response have them horrible reviews for it they do t care and don’t wanna help

Game works after 24 hours of issue to log in on xbox servers hope to be stable rn