Cannot connect to server - US - Xbox

Cannot connect to server on Xbox… No status information found online? No server status page?

Any assistance?

9 Likes

Same issue here. Just bought the came and cannot even play :confused:

3 Likes

Me as well. Was working fine earlier this morning. Tried playing again around 9pm and now I can’t connect to online at all. I did everything from clearing the cache and resetting, to uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

My friend on Xbox Series S is able to play just fine though. I don’t know why I can’t and I’m just getting “Cannot connect to server.”

Edit: It works now. I can play the game.

3 Likes

same here! played hours ago, and now i cannot!

2 Likes

Same here. Tried restarting my router, and my xbox. Even reinstalled the game. Same issue. It’s a server problem

1 Like

no joy with a PC either

1 Like

I can’t connect either

2 Likes

Same here. Cannot connect to server. Same issue for EU region.

2 Likes

Was finally able to get connected last night, hip back on this morning aaannnddddd same error.

This page has some tips that I followed last night and got on, but my buddy was also able to get on without following these steps, so I’m assuming server side issues…

Is there a server status page or anything, similar to the Warcraft realms status page? Diablo 4 works fine, but this is getting extremely frustrating… As nostalgic as this game is and as much as I want to play it, I’m about 3 seconds away from refunding it. Put in an official support ticket too and they didn’t even read it (try doing this PC thing, and that PC thing, and a third PC thing, when it was CLEARLY referencing an Xbox issue)

3 Likes

Same here been trying for hours clearing cache, resetting Xbox, rebooting router and modem, still nothing. Has to be server issue but can’t find any information on blizzard it battlenet sites. Hope it’s fixed soon.

2 Likes

Selbiges hier Verbindung zum Server kann nicht hergestellt werden, gestern Abend lief noch alles.

Das beste ist das es nirgends eine Info gibt.

Traurig das man die Leute nicht einfach Mal informieren kann.

1 Like

I’m also having the “Cannot Connect to Server” issue.
Worked fine last night around 9pm CST before I went to bed, and haven’t had ANY issues for months on end. Get home at around Noon, “Cannot Connect to Server”.
With the sudden influx of recent complaints about the exact same issue, its definitely not a “Consumer-End Issue”.

2 Likes

Ja auf Netz status sind etliche Meldungen. Das schlimmste ist dass keine Sau sich Mal dazu äußert. Kundenservice wie immer 0

1 Like

my friend and i cant connect either . 24 hours so far

1 Like

24 hours me and my boys still cant play… CPU players have no issue … Blizzard hello? Yall there?? Time to wake up and fix the xbox servers thanks

3 Likes

Same in EU! I’m not able to connect at all, being trying to resolve it, even connected xbox to my LTE mobile network hotspot but still not able to connect. Hope that would be fixed soon. And the best thing is that I cannot connect when I’m in main menu and trying to select Online character. So at the main screen when you have to press “A” to continue, there is also a message “connecting to battle.net” and then is the main menu. So the first connection is working? Anyone from EU with same issue?

2 Likes

Ja ich bin auch EU. Es liegt nicht an deinet Xbox. Es gibt auf Netzstatus zig Meldungen. Nur Blizzard interessiert es anscheinend nicht. Hab vor Stunden schon ein Ticket eröffnet, keine Antwort.

Frage mich wozu man ein Technik Forum hat wenn es anscheinend eh nicht beachtet wird.

Wieder Mal das reinste Armutszeugnis.

1 Like

same here cant connect at all

3 Likes

Got the same issue right now, whenever i try to launch the game i get at the title screen and i get the “CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER” message, i cleared my cache, still can’t connect. EU servers btw

3 Likes

Title screen? Or main menu?

Last night (first time loading the game, was gifted from a friend) I was stuck at the TITLE screen, couldn’t even play offline.

Today, I’m stuck at the main menu, so I can play offline if I want to waste my time :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes