Cannot connect to server - US - Xbox

Same “Cannont connect to server” message here. On xbox in usa

2 Likes

Lameeeeeeeeee cannot connect to server for over 24 hours now … crazy

1 Like

Still having the same issue… Blizz release any news or update yet?

2 Likes

Xbox in usa also tried everything nothing works just bought the game and cant even play it

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. (Xbox One Series S)

I have tried everything I could find and/or think of.

Reset Router + Modem
Unplugged Xbox power cord (for 30 seconds)
Switched ports
Uninstalled/Reinstalled
Spammed the “Online” tab to join
Changed power settings and did a hard shut off

It says the servers are up, but it looks like a lot of people are having this issue.

Some people must still be able to get on because I see them in the “Searching for group” on Xbox.

I have already submitted a ticket with no response. If anyone has another solution please let me know.

3 Likes

Same issue here. Unable to connect since last night.

1 Like

Haven’t been able to connect myself for 24 hours now. It was working around 4pm EST for me yesterday, and then i logged off until around 5pm and I could not connect to Battlenet. I went to log on today again, and it didn’t work. I saw there was a 7GB update for Diablo 2 and downloaded it thinking that would fix the issue, but it did not. Did anyone else have this update?

1 Like

I assell cannot conect its 4:44 pm i was playing last night at 8pm idk why it says annot connect i tried all the fixes and even then it cannot connect to the servers yet i can log into battlenet on my moible browser and it lets me log into d4 so why cant i play 2

**(xbox,looks like my switch is logging)

2 Likes

Same problem, Xbox Series S, Brazil.

1 Like

They responded to my support ticket with generic reset this try that stuff. None of it worked then at the bottom they say contact your isp… all other internet functions work in the house including the Xbox on any other game and service……

2 Likes

Even Diablo 4 is working fine on my Xbox and PC, the only game with this problem is D2R!

1 Like

Noticed I couldn’t connect last night around 8pm. Still dead 24 hours later, Series X. If I fire it up on my PC it works fine. They are both wired and plug into the same equipment. I even figured it might be some funky upnp thing on my router so I mapped the ports to my xbox manually and still won’t connect to Bnet. Have an Xbox One X in my living room acting the same way.

Diablo 4 works fine on the consoles though. Problem is definitely on their side but not surprising at all that it’s over 24 hours later and still ongoing. Thanks to Gamepass I got to play D4 and D2R has been the last thing I’ve purchased from them or ever will. What a sh1t company.

2 Likes

Having the same problem for over 24 hours now. Put in a work ticket but know this is a blizzard issue not an Xbox issue when all my other games work fine. D2r also works fine on my switch. I hope this get resolved soon.

2 Likes

Same here says cannot connect to servers made three tickets no answer back it’s obvious it’s down for a lot of people it went out at 255 am and has been out since

2 Likes

yep same here since yesterday afternoon…no rebooting/cache clears worked

3 Likes

I am angry i have wasted money on game that does not function i have been bamboozled deceived tricked i wish now only voodoo curses upon the corporate evils that have done this may they be flayed and eaten by bbc big cheif monkey lords if they do not solve this issue i will cast blizzards employees to 100 years of bad omens

1 Like

Same here. Yesterday I could get in intermittently before getting kicked, today it doesn’t work at all. Other games play just fine, it’s definitely a Blizzard-specific issue

3 Likes

Have same problem cant log in to online over 12hours on xbox servers :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ve informed support about this but obviously they gave me steps to fix my connection issue… but that is not a problem, cause everything works even Diablo IV online, but not D2r. Even with completely different network from LTE mobile hotspot.

Clearly something with xbox servers going on, hope they fix that soon

Please create support tickets if you could

3 Likes

Stuck at title screen, i get the error right there

2 Likes