By using JSP you are supporting botting and RMT

And? FG isn’t a direct RMT of an in game item for $. That’s why fg and d2jsp exists to this day.

Why do you think most online transactions in ingame stores require you to buy an intermediary currency rather than just direct payment for an in game item?

For all jsp and blizzard knows, users could be buying that fg for jsp’s website game, ladder slasher.

I support botting and d2jsp.

Can we stop normalizing manual grinding?

git gud and learn to code

2 Likes

you sound like a crooked politician. you should be ashamed of yourself, but obviously you have none.

3 Likes

And as we can see from some forum users here by not using JSP you’re considered a noob.

imagine getting called a noob by someone who swipes their credit card for gear.

3 Likes

idk if i can speak for the term “noob”, but I can say that cheating to win is much easier than playing the game legitimately.

3 Likes

Can we stop normalizing legitimate play as being virtuous?

2 Likes

Yay new year new topic right ? RIGHT ? (laugh in Anakin meme)

Nevermind, its this brutally beat imba dead horse again.

Like the meme says: Just stop get some help :joy:

Apart from few Bnet forum post count grinders people dont really care about D2JSP and Blizzard cares even less. Not with D4 in final crunch.

Cant agree with your title. Botting exists separately from JSP. I dont like JSP but if it would stop, botters will be still botting and selling in all other places.

2 Likes

the creators of JSP are also known to be creators and users of bots. You might not be able to get bots directly from their website anymore, but it still enables botting by having currency carry over through the seasons. Without JSP, botters would have less of an impact on the economy, because all of their wealth would disappear every reset.

1 Like

Botting is something we did back in the stone age.
These days the money’s at D2 sweatshops with child labour in SE Asia.

You think you know how to grind?

7 year old Phek Phek does 1000 Trav runs every day…

… with each hand.

2 Likes

Without jsp people will create another jsp as its by far the easiest way to trade without a modern ingame trading house.
Trading your item for currency is easy, trading it for what you need exactly right now is diffuliculy, like you know, real life.

Its easier to trade 1 hour of your time for 20 bucks instead of whatever you need at the moment.

there are literally hundreds of thousands of former players that have showed they care by just outright quitting and refusing to even post on these forums anymore because D2jsp and bots had ruined the ladder and game.

you just think your the majority because that’s all that’s mostly left here chatting are D2jsp cheaters and botters.

1 Like

Not true. It’s quite easy to trade items for items if there are enough people that use the proper channels.
Runes are a very good currency to do this with as well. You can get anything for runes.

if D2jsp were shut down tomorrow, players would easily be able to trade even faster on a D2 trading discord channel. it’s all lies and a terrible excuse, cheaters just want to cheat and swipe and it’s nothing about ease of use.

1 Like

If somehow botting was made impossible, people would start whining about YouTube guides.
How dare people not figure things out for themselves?! Cheaters.

The truth is that cheating doesn’t exist. You either use all the tools available to you or you practice asceticism like a Luddite or the Amish.

1 Like

here’s a thought, njaguar literally has access to every item that’s currently up for trade. FOR FREE. He can literally take your item and then turn around and sell it for real money, without having to bot or even play the game.

1 Like

Besides being unethical, I have to admit that the other thing that made me not use D2JSP is the ancient forum UI. It feels like I’m on GameFAQs forums in 1999.

2 Likes

You have to understand that majority of botters do not sell stuff on JSP. They want money, they dont care about some dumb FG. So most botted stuff goes to item selling sites for real money.

You mean it well i get it, but you are mistaken about these things. JSP isbad as it allows you to keep currency to next season, but its not bad for botting.

Owner of JSP had it as bot sites ages ago, he doesnt anymore. As he has site as good bussiness and selling bots wouldonly result in blizzard action and he would lose that bussiness. Thats why they no longer sell or support botting (jsp)

Wrong, their impact would be identical. Jsp is just trading platform. People would go elsewhere.

It doesnt because item sellers who are botting in big scale have direct wealth instantly and that doesnt go anywhere. Real money. Botters who are present on jsp are individual players who would simply sell stuff elsewhere without jsp.

I aprretiate your hate against JSP. But you hate it for wrong reasons.

for a different form of FG? or do you think they would trade on proper channels, items for items?

so you think “large scale botters” don’t need to fall back on jsp early season, and that all of their leftover stock at the end of the season just… goes into the ether when the ladder resets.
OK

so you think botters would not be affected if all of their stock would go into the ether upon ladder reset?
Wow dude.

clearly not.

1 Like