Botters invading public games now

Definitely, and private bots are in the billions now

Old map hacks work, apparently so do old pindle bots and stuff , same code.

D2jsp is just garbage and shouldn’t be around.

People from the original game , that botted to get their FG, benefit from D2R , and blizzard did NOTHING . It was such an unfair advantage, like people who kept pindle bot and mapseed on their PC

1 Like

Bots spawn lazy entitled players

Trying to get through hell ladder , was nothing but leeches, 4 sorcs, not one would Tele, 1 of the 8 was someone glitching through. In 4 full games I had 2 or 3 useful players, rest were turds.

1 Like

Sounds like a keyboard macro.

This is how they look like

Baal Bot

I know what original D2 bots look like. I botted for years. I really enjoyed the custom script manipulation. And it helped me understand item rolling/values. I didn’t bot to sell items for money, it was basically a mini game/perfectionist thing.

Do you have a video of a D2R bot?

There are dozen others aswell

1 Like

Awesome, I need to get one of these.

The solution is Instanced Loot, and player x command. People who understand D2R and have an open mind have been requesting this before the game’s release. This is surprise to no one who actually thinks.

The game uses the same code for God’s sake, it isn’t that hard to debug it and find new FUNCPTR and update existing bots for it. Even I can do that easily, which I won’t because I am not lame. Oh, and PvP/PK hacks are there too.

1 Like

Lol you are too late, everyone has then already, a bit of a slowpoke aren’t you?

Look at that guy, openly admitting he has/is still botting and Blizzard won’t do :poop: about it
 This company is actually dead
 F Blizzard you had a good run.

Where did I openly admit to botting, whether in the past or now? Are you not smart?

Edit:

Ah sorry, you quoted me. For what’s worth I think the videos are in Single Player (or at least they will claim they are).

Not you the person above the videos and the next post.

1 Like

I know “botting can never be stopped in any game where you can farm things” yada yada yada, but holy moly there is a line and jsp and others have crossed it 1000x the length of the equator

Botting can be largely mitigated by Instanced Loot and player x command, which would coincidentally (not so coincidentally) make the game infinitely more fun to legit fair players!

At its current state it is a game for abusers, they get the fun and “win”.

It’s never too late to get free gear! I’ll buy a second account just to play around with a bot. $40 for a few months of botting (at least?).

Mitigates nothing, now they’re botting at players 8 

It may get some out of the public games at least lol

1 Like

They’re botting at 8 players already with fillers
 Even could do it with client-less bots. Player 8 is already in the game blizzkid92.

Only if it is available to everyone (and especially if they improve drop rates) those botters will get demotivated because they generally do it for revenue ($).

But then again Player 8 does not make drops rain from the sky as people who don’t understand D2’s mechanics believe it to be the case, and certainly for +450% HP (and damage/etc.) it is worth the reward as it would barely take the same time unless you have top-tier high-end gear already.

But seriously even Instanced Loot would help a lot against pick-it users and bots. Current loot system is only punishing legit fair player (ranged character, living farer than server aka latency, not using pickit, etc.).

3 Likes

In this case it is though, first ladder will always be the one with th less bots, economy is tanked already, so would have to wait for season 2, may be profitable the first 48 hours like in D2:LoD but that’s it