Botters invading public games now

It seems every single baal run is now a baal bot, so in addition to the millions of bots in private games, they are now bold enough to go to public games as well.

That means the first ladder will have a ruined economy in less than a week, and the first 99s will be all bots just like in D2:LoD, too little or nothing is being done to control them, so it will only get much worst.

19 Likes

Curious as to what makes you think they are bots?

5 Likes

So instead you only want them in private games, levelling like crazy when looting everything devaluations everything

If they go like “Hot TP!” and “Safe” and randomly tele around then yes.

7 Likes

I was curious where this scum is gathering and what a surprise I got directed to jsp and the guy said and I quote “I tested 5 bots ran them for 3 weeks straight no pause pindle only 10k runs then blizzard banned them, they got better with detecting” 3 F ing WEEKS they needed and thats just 1 GUY using “ONLY” 5 bots. I am calling it ladder will be an botapocalypse.

5 Likes

Any actual evidence?

2 Likes

can you give us the google key search?

Sure just type in “D2R account banned” the first post when you get directed to jsp and “D2R botting/pindlebot” will show you like a dozen other sites like Elitepvpers and what not who advertise them. Ladder will be horrible.

2 Likes

Everything, how they move, how they tp every single time before baal, game sequences, crashes and restart right away, it is beyond obvious

4 Likes

I hope you realize they get even more loot in public games, they have pickit, being with more players is only beneficial to them

3 Likes

Sound like a normal player to me.
Doing alot of baal runs. you are doing the same.
Game crashes for normal people.
Sound like a human to me

Here is how to read maps

https://d2.maxroll.gg/resources/map-reading
3 Likes

Not Right quoted no wher did it say 5 bots… here it is text

Just had my D2R account banned.

To those who may be interested in Blizzard’s D2R monitoring capabilities. They are definitely far better than the original D2.

I wrote a script in a well-known mouse and keyboard automation software to run Pindle which is very easy to do. There is no memory reading or writing involved in this basic tool so, in theory, it’s undetectable.

I would run automated Pindle runs for 8-10 hours each night. Then I would also play normally each day for 1-2 hours.

After 3 weeks of me doing this, they banned the account. Did around 10,000 Pindle runs in that time.

It seems like they are also looking at behavior statistics when monitoring for any such activity.

people think it never happen and the person is just making stuff up.

I assume someone who bots not only has 1 but yeah.

i know someone who bots but paid quite a bit for the program, still haven’t been banned.

but to the OP.

any legit player that has excess time on their hands, will beat the bots. bots usually aren’t the first to 99 when it comes to HC. i remember one season my friend was the first 99 SC or HC useast… and we were HC. so sometimes even HC player can do it faster than SC cuz they can die and roll back xp.

This are not bots. I tryed to talk with them
And they answer. They are just playing 6-8 hours. U cant bot at the moment the mods are controlling.

1 Like

I was convinced this one pally was a baal botter until one of his next game announcements had a type-o in the number. But who knows, maybe that’s there to throw people off now.

2 Likes

Every single baal “bot” I’ve encountered in D2R sooner or later show themselves to not be a bot. They were all just dedicated gamers, go figure…now, I will say some of them might be using some Maphack or something, just due to the speed at which they reach the Throne room (and yes I know there are ways to get there fast and know the maps well and all that, I’m talking like every single time getting there by the time I even join the game, like 10 seconds from game creation or less, consistently). But that’s a whole other issue than literal bots in the game.

1 Like

I have no doubt there are bots but like others have said sometimes its just a dedicated human. You can get familiar with tiles sets and roughly know where the doors should be. Teleporting becomes automatic, pop portal in the same spot, finish run, spam next game.

If anything I might be inclined to think they are human as bots usually get banned quick if they never change pathing.

how are there million of bots runnin baal runs? must be private games… cause when i look at the lobby public games max games i ever seen listed was like 20. half of those 20 were people trying to sell items. like 5 of them where games where people were afk for like 8 hours in it.

I dont belive this too

The best place to break a rule is where if have more control/power and in this case it would be private games