Blizzard, please clarify how FHR now works in PvP

communities are at the very end. main one on discord are d2a and coooley community (coooley community can be found on his youtube page). Tournament are also streamed and commentated every week (mainly on middles stream, which is also linked to)

1 Like

Fix the wsg Bug and add a feature that works exactly the same haha

Or just nerf stuns/knockback and then you dont need glitch to deal with it.

Ya. Nerf them. Dont destroy them

1 Like

hey i have explained the issue in 1 topic
and provided the fix in the 2nd topic in its entirety

if you want to have a look go to - > Diablo 2 Resurrected - Player Vs Player - Model , Concept , Ideas , Design , Suggestion

constructive feedback is appreciated but only in relation towards esthetics / theme / name
of the model / mechanic of any value

( to apply what i ve written to the live servers takes far less than 2 hours for 1 Person only & can be a part of the next regular or emergency maintenance without any problems

have a good week

If wsg is back i wont really care how it looks tbh, so i will abstain to say too much about it

1 Like

Hi Zax,

Please see my post where I give multiple suggestions and you are the troll on the first response. You have been less than helpful throughout this process.

Thanks,

Dude, what the hell are you talking about. It is not your topic. I wasnt even commenthing your post until you started quoting my responses to other people. After you started our discussion with insult to me btw.

Also the reaction to my post here in this topic … I was talking about situation when they fixed WSG. Not about after they addded diminishing returns.

Hi Zax,

You stated pvp players are raging trolls who don’t provide solutions. I just posted one and you trolled it. Which of us is the raging troll here?

Did I mention you specificly? No i didnt. I didnt troll anything there I was responding to your quotes to me. Which started with insult to me.

And again, please read what i wrote. I was mainly talking about time when WSG was fixed. Not when they released diminishing return fix (when you made you suggestions)

Only very few players from pvp comunity were reasonable enough to go into normal discussion without insults.

I posted a very thoughtful outline and you immediately trolled it. I hardly hop on these forums but every time I do I see you arguing with PVP people while not even playing pvp yourself. You distract from everyone trying to improve the game. You are a net negative to the conversation.

1 Like

Will you just repeating this same nonsense without actualy reading what i tell you? Because in that cause I will just ignore you as troll.

For the last time…

You started quoting me there and started with insult.

not true at all, I didn’t insult you. I posted my thoughts and then you belittled them and said you dont play pvp. Just look in the mirror dude

Lmao what ever dude you are just troll here so you go to ignore list, you do realize that others can see when you edit your post right? You edited your old message :), come on dude… its so lame.

I actually didnt edit the old message at all since that was posted. The only reason I found it today was because I posted it a long time ago and was looking for the suggestions I put forth. Basically any time a pvp player posts a bunch of pvm players go GAME ISNT FOR PVP STOP PLAYING and keep trolling.

And then it so happened to be you the one that was trolling it. Just a happy coincidence. Hey man I get it, killing that AI from 1998 is really fun for 20 years. Super challenging.

Yes please, some clarity would be nice!

1 Like

How i explain u this. FHR is now so important like Light radius.

1 Like

Cool stuff Blizzard.
Bye bye trade worth of 3/20/20 and 5/20 scs as well as skillers with fhr recovery mod.
Imagine having a second mod skiller being worth less than a normal skiller gc.

1 Like

not many people have that kind of foresight

the implication of made changes bring nothing but straight up ruin on every aspect to the game

Its not only those items.
All PVP-oriented items would lose its value as well, more so for melee chars.
No need to search/trade for perfect rolls like 2os 15% DR 30 all res COA or 40/15 Dungo.