Blizzard is a joke and will never receive another penny from me

got an error unable to initialize graphics card, followed every step out there to fix the issue and then made a ticket. they closed the ticket without even responding to me, awesome customer service, what a joke. i ended up fixing the issue myself after hours of messing around but thats not the point at all. you are a joke of a company and i pray you go titz up.

5 Likes

Congratulations?
What were you hoping to get out of this pointless post? Let Blizzard know of your discontent? Because if that’s the case, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

4 Likes

Blizzard supports their games, they are not responsible for your computer. Computers do require routine maintenance to keep them up to par on compatibility and reliability. That is something that the computer owner is responsible for.

2 Likes

the point is the lack of customer service. to just close a topic without any support blows me away.

2 Likes

First, nobody at Blizzard cares about not getting any more money from you.
Second, nobody in the forums cares about you not giving Blizzard any more money.
Third, why would you expect Blizzard to trouble shoot a hardware problem that was obviously a “you” problem (seeing as you fixed it on your end) and not a “Them” problem (because they didn’t have to do anything to resolve your issue). They closed your ticket probably because they can’t do anything about it, and it’s not their place to resolve your PC issues.

Blizzard does not allow the GMs to close a ticket without an answer unless it is a duplicate of another or was already answered (as in asking again won’t change results).

Did you get a ticket number emailed to you? If so you correctly put in a ticket. If not, your ticket was not actually submitted. That can happen and it leads to people thinking they put in a ticket without it actually going through.

If you did manage to resolve it on your own though, great. It is awesome when people can handle their computer on their own.

I see. Were you as polite to them as you are being to me? If your ticket was actually CLOSED then it should auto generate a survey that you can fill out to provide feedback on the Support services. That goes to supervisors.

i was quite polite in the ticket actually but now i am a disgruntled customer. and no they knew exactly how that survey would have went for them so i wasnt given the option no surprise.

1 Like

I’ve got 99 facepalms for you, sir. That’s it.
The 100th one was stolen from me with your first post.

betcha system requirements aren’t up to spec

betchya they are need more characters to post

That is usually the case. If not that, they need to update drivers or disable software that might interfere.

Most of the time though, it is not meeting system specs in which case if someone just bought it, they can ask for a refund. The system should auto grant one as long as conditions are met (very recent purchase and not played). If someone can’t even get it to start they would certainly meet those conditions.

In this case the OP solved it themselves, which means it was a local hardware or software issue they could modify and control themselves.

1 Like

bet it’s a potato plugged into a gpu

aye, i’ve noticed this as well.
but you never know. could just be a spammer who was blocked from spamming the lobby and banned ^.^

1 Like

I play on a potato myself, so it will run. It is just a matter of updating drivers and such. Sometimes shutting down other programs that can interfere.

We don’t know what the OP did to resolve their issue, but they did apparently.

ahh, musta peeled it ^.^

1 Like

not saying it wasnt my pc’s issue im aware it was but i ran the game fine for weeks before any issue’s does not take away from the fact my ticket was closed without any response from blizzard. garbage customer service i would love my money back on every purchase ever made to the company but we both know that will never happen.

2 Likes

I always save a copy of any ticket I send… you know incase I need to bring it up again. I’m far too lazy to type that all out twice. would be interesting to view this for your case.

back in the day i somewhat handled this kind of thing for another game and let me just say the manor in which you do the report matters.

Some guys would just blast out a wall of text. those tended to be put aside in favor of the ones that followed the standard format of -state the problem and give expected solution.

i mean if you’re telling them off in an email. you would have been thrown in the trash lol

It’s really hard to believe anything you say actually took place when you post like this. I can 100% guarantee you the ticket was closed not because it was closed by a representative but because of either an error or you failed to make the ticket in the first place - or as Cheetah has already said, if it was a repeat ticket, they’re not required to respond in kind every single time you make the ticket or make a repeat ticket of a problem that has been solved/brought up before by someone else.

This portion of my post will make you happy though - I will not respond further to this thread as it is doing nothing but giving you reasons to disparage Blizzard for something you’re responsible for.

Heh… “Didn’t send me a survey because they knew how I’d respond”… that’s rich. I like this guy.

your opinion means absolutely nothing to me, ticket was made and is this so called MVP wants the number i have 0 issues giving it for review

1 Like

youre right theyll drop a copy pasta thats usually not even related to your issue and close it.

very different :wink:

3 Likes