Blizzard is a joke and will never receive another penny from me

Instead of crying, why don’t you post your complete specs, maybe a link to your dxdiag, and see if we can help you?
Have you tried rolling back your video drivers?
Did you run ddu? This fixes TONS of issues.
https www guru3d com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download html
Did you change any hardware lately?
Try resetting your bios?
Remove any overclocking?
Went the big step and reinstalled your OS?

Lets face facts, with millions of PC’s running a near infinite number of drivers, cpu’s, gpu’s, memory, mainboards, M.2 drives, SSDs, HDDs, Operating Systems, and even monitors, SOMEONE is going to fall through the cracks.

If you want to take that as Blizzard is **** then that’s up to you, but name me ANY program that will work on every PC out there and you will be wrong.

I guess this is what he was expecting that the company would be the one responsible for his computer and internet connection as well as their servers and internet connection.

The Technical Support forum isn’t a place to vent about Customer Service or your experience with Blizzard as a company. Instead, it’s an area for players to work on troubleshooting steps they can take on their own, with guidance from the community (and sometimes the staff). If you need to post about your experiences, I recommend doing so in #general-discussion. However, I highly recommend using a more constructive approach rather than ranting or insults.

If you’re interested in the troubleshooting aspect (which seems doubtful since you fixed it, maybe?), you would need to reply with a DxDiag.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.