Blizz to Desstroy their last decent game

Trying to pretend that an iteration of a franchise could be molded to behave like another iteration of the franchise, is delusional?

top freaking kek.

With that, I’m off of the forums for a bit. Some really heavy hitters are starting to reply now.

It is not the first, second, or 50th time. You might not remember the old forums though. That history was lost in 2019 when we changed to the new software. I am perfectly willing to share my frustrations, but I try to do so constructively.

2 Likes

Those are the most easily dismissed by those concerned tho.

Like farting in the wind

You are so very wrong.

I ask you, if you present something and get feedback. What do you yo listen to.

• Person who says "I heard what you said, and I understand X, but disagree with Y and here is my feedback.
  • Person ranting and calling you names and profanity.

I can tell you now that if you go down the rabbit hole of nasty feedback it causes a natural push back reaction that makes them disregard it - and even intentionally ignore it.

A lot of people giving good solid feedback is useful. Yes, numbers matter, but numbers giving constructive comments wins.

That is why the current patch has what it has - a lot of constructive feedback and bug reports went into that.

3 Likes

I don’t really understand the paranoia around this subject.

Bots have been running rampant 24/7 since launch and if that hasn’t destroyed the game, NOTHING WILL!

I could go buy an enigma right now for what, $3? How does that not destroy the game? How does some guy farming 30,000 FG and buying all the GG drops at ladder start not ruin the game?

All that matters is community and building hype and relevancy.

People were paranoid that rune/gem stacking would destroy the gem economy. No it wouldn’t.

There are pros and cons to everything. The pros for these weekend events out weigh the cons.

Even if they do a 5% bonus XP weekend, who cares man? There is nothing Diablo 3 about it, period.

6 Likes

Plz look at this…

roll back FHR(Fast Hit Recovery) & FBM (Fast Block Motion)

Diablo 2 is not World of Warcraft.

MVPs are other players. So I am sorry but I can’t help you. I have no contact with the Developers. Just green text and a pretty good understanding of the Customer Support, Tech support, and general game questions. I try to help players when I can, but I can’t make Devs do anything.

1 Like

MF reduces your earned wealth per kill

you want runes, socketables, magic jewels, magic charms…

adding MF reduces the likelihood of getting all of these afaik, runes excluded.

so giving MF bonus for 5 days reduces inflation :smiley:

1 Like

you know there is other games to play right?

I agree. Once per season for a few days just sounds like a fun farming session if you have no where to go for a weekend without destroying the integrity of the loot system.
We should still be cautious of it growing into something more

Blizz only listens to crapstorms

Constructive feedback has historically been ignored

It’s 50 MF. calm down.

Ehh I was farming for bases though. Just makes it harder lol. Don’t need any more uniques unless they plan to slap some more character slots my way.

No they didnt start, this was already done months ago in korea.

And i dont really have issue with as its obvious why they do it. Its connected to new patch. They know some people were angry about lobby issues, about ww…and even stopped playing. As they fix that, they want as many players possible back so there is the mf buff to lure people back.

Isnt that what we want? More players online. So why complain about it. I dont understand why should be buff like this something bad if it makes more people to play.

You remembered that? :wink:

1 Like

Oh i hope there will be xp weekends, leveling in d2 is pretty boring.

4 Likes

i like that idea of every monster dropping 1 unique. Aren’t we tired of MFing 40 years later?

Did it once before, so your point is invalid.

K.

Do you have problems seeing forests and trees?

1 Like

WTH? Its 50% more MF for a few days, does not make any difference. Seriously not. So why the outrage?
Way worse was the implementation of this D-Clone thing: formerly the anni was the most “expensive” item (item, not rune) you could get, now everybody has a few left over. THAT may ruin a game, but not 50% more MF for a few days. What is there left to find so late in the ladder (if ladders are only for 4 months) anyway…
So calm down.

PS and in reference to a higher rune drop weekend or something like that; that would take the wind out from the botters, who harvest high runes permanent whilst “normal” players may not find a single high rune in an entire ladder season. So why not? D2 players are mostly older folks, loyal to, correctly stated, the last decent game, and yet those older folks do not play 50 hours a week anymore like back in the day…

1 Like

Same I saw it was mf and was like oh man I wish it was xp instead.

2 Likes