Blizz to Desstroy their last decent game

Magic Find Bonus from 28 of June to 4 of july

Are you for real now ??? this is exactly how diablo III became a junk game ,now you messing with same thing trying to ruin Diablo II also ? whats next ? 10 legendaries drops per elite event ? Next event will be high runes drop rate elevated by 500% for duration of event wtf.

seriously, can someone stop them from destroying last decent bliz game ?? i simply cant believe they are actually implementing these BS into DII it blows mind.

its just a start and it will go down the hill from here i know them well i been trough this BS with them many years mark my words, 500% runes next, and two years from now every mob in D2 will drop at least one unique even outside of event. we need to act now and stop this BS while there is still something to save.

Update:

some kids who havenot been around with blizz for as long as some of us have, let me explain you something. There is repeating pattern with every single game - they start with small buffs and later on they increase buffs further before adding some other bonuses even outside of events. Before you know it you will be playing junk game for casual pleb.You dont stop them now you wont have Diablo II two years from now, i promise you that. Been trough this repeating BS over 20 years .This 50% mf buff is obviously only first step .

19 Likes

Wahhhh! :sob:

22 Likes

It’s a late ladder novelty. Nothing is worth anything at this late in ladder anyway. If it were a full ladder motif, you’d have a point. But this is just nitpicky.

23 Likes

50% magic find bonus for a few days is nothing.

As long as they keep any buffs like this for mid-season (or later) and keep them within reason, they’re fine.

But, they are proving that they can do blanket community buffs with the game. So I do understand it being a bit unnerving.

10 Likes

what are you talking about, all cheap junk will float nonlader where serious players are playing their end game chars and collecting perfect and expensive items.

+50% magic find is going to make almost no difference for me running around with 250 magic find.

It will boost my unique magic find from 125% to 136%… OMG

9 Likes

non ladder is irrelevant.
besides, when D2R launched, asia got MF bonuses. It’s already a precedent. The game wasn’t ruined.

2 Likes

You know, I wasn’t sure if they meant they boost your total MF by 50% or just add 50% mf on top of what you have. If that’s the case, this is even less of an issue from being the non issue it already was in my mind.

4 Likes

While that isn’t crystal clear in the writing, it’s most likely additive.

no you dont understand, they start with this BS small, next event is gonna be runes drop elevated by 500% and even worse things are coming down the pike, you have no idea. i know them game ruiners well enough, been trough this BS many years and i dont wanna see this game go into junk title. this is the only last game iam still playing with blizz.they have no business messing with these things.

1 Like

On the contrary, my sentiment stands that if they can’t reliably ban bots, ladder is the actual irrelevance.

Yes, it is a drop in the bucket. Clear speed, mob density, and amount of players in the game are still the most relevant factors.

I don’t like it. While on the surface it’s a negligible bonus, it opens a door.

What happens when they start doing these bonuses around political activities or religious holidays? What happens when they start splashing rainbows all over the rogue encampment for a month with a bonus effect? Or putting decorated glowing trees in Travincal with red trimmed council members and giving everyone teleport for a week?

Keep this crap out of the game.

6 Likes

If they’re going to do these small buffs, and I do mean small, I think they’ll be fine.

And as far as the political/holiday thought, might as well make it the latter half of the ladder.

The ladder race was won in two weeks. After that, everyone else is playing catch up.

It’s a big scary can of worms.

1 Like

this man gets it, hes way smarter than average player. we need to stop them from spreading this BS before its too late. lowminded noobs who dont know whats up are as dangerous for D II as blizz itself

2 Likes

I believe you’re thinking of the worst possible outcomes and believing them to be the indisputable truth.

Stand up, put your hands on your head and take several deep breaths… Think of waving grass in a field… That’s right… Ohm… Ohm… (not the rune either) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

while the casual side of me thinks a +50% mf weekend is great fun and all and encourage players playing that weekend… I’m worried about the precedent this might set for more time based events.

on a side note…
for those of us who enjoy hunting runeword bases with as little mf as possible… this hinders that strat. going from 0 to 50 mf or just enigma 95mf to 145mf kills a lot of the white drops.

2 Likes

Plus 50 MF is a novel idea, but you’re correct. Even with this tiny buff, Blizzard is messing with your playstyle.

1 Like

Now now, Blizzard has already done all of the things I’ve listed in other IPs.

Let’s not MicroRNA the place up.

I love idea of events. Unfortunately its only +50%. I wish it was x2
xDDDD

3 Likes

But if you are smart you ditch all the Mf you have gained in exchange of power

Maximize your power and end up with the optimal dps build with 50-150mf and zero sacrifice

1 Like

Oh please stop crying. They actualy care about the game now after 10 years of ignoring d2 and you are complaining?

Stop acting like 50% is huge deal.

11 Likes