Black loading screen during fights!

Not sure whats the mess this new waiting line patch did, but thanks to that, I can’t play even in Offline now…I have a Hardcore barbarian to play when the servers are down, or until Blizz stops with this waiting line BS and get a proper server for the players who wasted their money on this game…

Well, now I can’t even do that, since the game all of a sudden goes to a black screen with the D2 logo on the bottom right corner as if it’s loading meanwhile I can hear my character dying on the background… All I can do is close the aplication on my PS4 in despair and pray to see him alive once I reload the game to see he’s alive and all the progress I did until that point lost (just lost 2 set pieces thanks to this)… It’s already happened twice and I’m just not going to play anymore.

THANKS BLIZZ, not only your model of not being able to play with my online chars offline and vice-versa is terrible, now I can’t play in either mode thanks to your sheer incompetence in managing the game for consoles.

I honestly am not the person to simply call names in foruns, but at this point, calling you guys incompetent is the only way not to call you what I’d rather.

Fix your game

3 Likes

Same problem on ps4… I just stand the middle of town and 10 minutes later black loading screen! pls fix Blizzard!

I also have a hardcore offline character on ps4, thanks for the heads-up!

I haven’t experienced this yet myself but meanwhile it’s probably a good idea to post this also in Console Bug Report - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums where this issue should more easily get the visibility it needs.

You’re correct! Thanks for pointing that out!

I’m not playing D2 anymore until I hear a new patch is coming, since this one is broken.
You keep your HC char safe meanwhile =)

1 Like

I’m right there with ya… Black screen in the claw viper temple, twice… Lost all my progress, and wasted 45 minutes of my morning before I said “F-it!”

E ainda perde toda a progressão do jogo!!!q jogo fdp!!!quando acha q já foi tudo de ruim!!!vem mais uma bomba!!