Ber for every 50 magic armets

For all your gold find barbs out there .

Ber at the end of the tunnel

Ber for every 50 magic armets

Non ladder

1 Like

Bumping this thread thanks

1 Like

Yo man, have another 50 armets for you.

Awesome ! Will trade you once I get on shortly

hi, i also have 50 ready DuK#2776

thanks for trade

keep it coming guys

Teemo another 50 for you.

Thx wil trade you once km on

How’s you tracking for your 500 Teemo?
I’m slowing gambling away for Armets - been slow going, only got like 7 or 8 now :open_mouth:

I gotten about 600 armets so far from the guys here

Crafted maybe 1 decent one

Gonna try to craft about 5k

4 Likes

OMG I thought it will be close to 2000 by now…

Hi guys, I had earn almost 10 bers by farming Armets for Teemo.

Just sharing,
I am farming Travincal with my horking ww barb using dual grief, stacking Goldfind of course. I am able to net 10mils gold + gambling within a hour.
My highest record was 14 armets/hr (not included drops)

So to those who want to earn some bers, be quick. LOL

5 Likes

So…….What is an armet?

Half face helmet haha

1 Like

It’s an Elite version of a Helm

If you gamble for a HELM… it has a chance to be upgraded to a CASQUE or ARMET
NB> Teemo is only after BLUE (Magic) Armets

2 Likes

In all the time I’ve been playing d2 I didn’t know the name of the elite helm. LOL

what I’m curious about now, is what the value is of the blue armets? Are they able to roll a specific mod that others are not?

There are many players who quit the game already or play it as a hobby with very limited play time by now (myself is here) so I am sure you represent the minority with your dedication. I am happy if I can get 50 armets on a weekly basis for Teemo. :sweat_smile:

If Teemo did this exercise before season 1 then he would have got 2k armets pretty quick. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve had fun farming these. Switched grief horker to lem singer horker and it has been good change.

2 Likes

Nothing special. I guess that you have really small change to craft nice (pvp?) helm out of them.

1 Like

I have your 50 magic Armets.

Add me and we can trade.

NinjaPuffer#1298

If I never see another armet, I’ll be happy, LMFAO.

Over 200 Trav runs, over 100 million gold. And I just barely got 50 armets. Best loot I’ve seen so far is a single Ist and Um rune, lol.

Running a Gold Find Barb that relies on shouts and my merc doing the killing. Over 2800% Gold Find, and I sometimes even still only get 100k gold on a run. Average is 500k. But Jeez, lol. And this is Hell mode.

Don’t ask how many hours, it’s embarrassing. Probably at least 12 straight hours of farming. Actually more likely closer to 20 hours.