Ber for every 50 magic armets

Hi okie will add you once I’m on thanks

1 Like

You have to do around 500 trav runs to get a HR though it can be as bad as Gul and as good as Jah.

1 Like

Oh you’re doing the wrong build.

Grief PB + 6 Lem PB Berserk barb is the fastest. With 2 x 6 lem war axes on switch (easy to tell weapons apart)

The merc doesnt have a good way to kill physical immunes. So its not very efficient relying on them.

Can usually get 10mil every 40 mins with this build. Under 30mins if you dont ID blue items.

1 Like

Merc killing build is not bad using proper equipment on merc, PI simply has to be skipped. :wink:

Yo Teemo, hit me up when you need another batch, 50 in he stach =)

Hi Alex . Great keep farming pls

I’m on work travels but be back tomorrow night !

Sure thing man, no prob, we are all here patiently waiting for you =)

1 Like

Hi Teemo,

FYI, I am flooded with armets atm. Let me know when you are back to start crafting.

Cheers

1 Like

I got another 50 armets.

Everyone ok we will trade today

It’s very viable. Request sent if you want me to see your setup. Make sure Find item and find potion are both maxed. I have spare belts and boots if you need

mine: Build Guides, Tierlists, D2Planner for Diablo 2 - Maxroll.gg

Gavel of Pain with Hel has amp charges, very doable.

Reference guide: The Gavel Demon: Reimagining Goldfind Barbarians - Topic - d2jsp
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihob2pTH0aE

Short version is that active and passive versions have similar performance. It’s about 30 min to max for me as well if I were to ignore IDing stuff. I use A5 merc and leap but I get similar results. Grief in char planner outperforms eth HS, a2 ebotd/eth arreoc and anything else I can think of so I use grief.

Just tried demon limb, seems to make less of a difference with a5 merc

1 Like

So I’m using the following (Far too much effort to throw this into D2Planner):

• IK Helm with Cold and Fire Resist Runes
  • Wealth Dusk Shroud
  • Goldwrap
  • Chance Guards
  • Infernostrides
  • Rare Amulet with 72% EG
  • 2x Dwarf Star
  • 2x Crystal Swords with 6x LEM
  • BTorch
  • Anni Charm
  • Buttload of EG% Charms that fill the rest of my inventory

I start off using Battle Command (7) x2, Battle Orders (26), Shout (26)
I use Leap (6) to jump around, cause pushback and interrupts.
I weave in Battle Cry (17) and War Cry (14).

I’ve got Increased Stamina, Increased Speed, and Iron Skin (those are just at 1 base)
Natural Resistance I have at Base 20 because I really need the resists.

Find Potion is 9, and Find Item is 16.

Note that all of the skill levels include any +level augments from items (except when specifically noted), so those are not the bases.

Merc uses Andy’s with Fire Resist Rune, Fortitude, and Reaper’s Toll.

Would mention that my Barb is Level 89.

1 Like

I have upgrades for your boots and belt which will take care of your res, that will mean you can put Lems in your IK helm. Request already sent.

Make sure your dwarf stars are 15 magic dmg reduction. If both are you basically take no dmg from hydras.

Next few big things: get cheap griefs, use a5 merc, use an arreat face with a cham. Use Gavel of Pain with a hel in it to break physical immunes

Max leap, BO, Find Item, Find potion

Even a cheap arriocs needle would be better because reaper’s toll shatters corpses. I hated horker when I tried it with reapers toll. It was a huge difference when I used an A5 merc post 2.4

1 Like

hi i have a 50 stack ready

1 Like

Hi will trade you later when I’m on thanks

I still have 50 for you as well.

1 Like

I have also 50 ready.

1 Like

Hey guys I’ll be on tonight hopefully

Yo Teemo, have 100 when you are free to trade, cheers =)

Hey bud will message ya when I’m on thx !