Banned for NO reason

That’s absurd though. It’s not reasonable to expect people to not have other things running while they’re playing the game.

If blizzard has monitoring software running to check for cheats then surely they made it better than just “running python? account banned”

FWIW I’ve been running python’s scapy and haven’t been banned. Perhaps OP’s account got a false flag for something totally unrelated to python.

2 Likes

Indeed. People game on work computers all the time. Streamers run a ton of stuff and use all sorts of software. It COULD be a false flag for his work software (unlikely) or it is a valid flag for something else. No way any of us here on the forums will ever know.

This is between them and Blizzard.

1 Like

The amount of innocent people who aren’t so innocent is pretty common. Not that I don’t believe you, but no real reason to believe you. This will get sorted with an appeal, or not, but the story about shareholding making you innocent is funny giving today’s climate but anyways, good luck.

1 Like

Cue a cousin’s best friend’s cat installing a maphack he didn’t know about, and that he’s sorry, and it’ll never happen again

6 Likes

Also banned here. I was threatened by a group in game with false reports and then was banned days later. I feel like some people are abusing the in game report tool and maybe triggering some automated system?

2 Likes

What an extremist authoritarian logic…. Scary to think people like you exist

5 Likes

Good luck mate… blizzard support is one of the most horribly lazy and incompetent I have ever dealt with

They don’t ever read what you have to say and just deny your appeal and copy paste a prewritten PR message and check your ticket as solved

3 Likes

Id rather they increased drops so that people wouldnt really have a serious temptation to use a bot or maphack for item finding.

That way teh guys “cheating” are the ones duping items and using pvp hacks to win and those are the guys that need to be getting banned. But i dont know the pvp scene yet. Couldnt tell you what is and isnt legit anymore. They wont let me find my items so i can pvp. Pvp the whole reason why i bought this game.

2 Likes

If there was a game that could be played by simply breathing, there would be people that would want to cheat in the game.

They could rise the drop rates sky high, it wouldn’t solve the cheating problem.

I’ve come to think of it as the “Game Genie” syndrome.

5 Likes

What items exactly are you trying to find?

2 ber runes or equivalent item for trade to get 2 ber runes

If you want to farm for items that will fetch BER, your best place is level 85 areas

Same here, got banned 2 days ago. No luck with appealing.
My gaming laptop only got Battle.net, Steam and Google Chrome installed.

Hah indeed. And I wonder what the crime rate would be like in your utopia?

Innocent people always get caught in the crossfire. The world is literally already like this. Scary to think such lackadaisical naive people like you exist, and worse, vote.

5 bucks says he was running macros alongside his other “automated” processes. Or went super clever and thought he could utilize his work programs to automate his gameplay and use it as an excuse to avoid a ban.

It’s very tinfoil hat, but people are very clever and they lie.

Love these I got banned , but I have done nothing wrong posts, this one even goes to extreme. :partying_face:

:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Bruh, you got caught botting. Don’t be a Karen.

1 Like

This statememt is honestly weird.

Sound like you were using something else less significant.

3 Likes

why are you lying? this hasnt worked for the previous 10,000 liars.

5 Likes

Macros, telling ya. Not even bots. Just custom made macros. Bet ya money.

By custom I mean, extensively long, complicated and efficient macros.

What really makes me laugh is that they come on the forums, knowing they’ve been banned, but rarely if ever do they tell us word for word the reason contained in the email for their ban. That’s usually the biggest tell.

1 Like

never seen someone pretend so hard just because they cheated

2 Likes