AVX not fixed until monday - so thousands of people cant play until monday WTF?

Just an update on the AVX items:
QA is going to do passes on it over the weekend so it is sounding like earliest this will be out will be on Monday for this. A few attempts at a fix unfortunately have led to some other issues and did not pass QA checks.

We did have some other items that did pass through QA checks and will be providing additional details on those here later today. This will be a PC patch.

The team is still working through a stack of locked characters this afternoon. Automated processes have alleviated some but the rest will require some manual processes from our end.

We will provide additional updates soon.

3 Likes

Honteux de laisser des gens dans le pétrin. Je suis écœuré de ce qu’est devenu blizzard.

6 Likes

“Multi million dollar company.”

8 Likes

I’m so pissed this is not the same company anymore. Think it’s time to cut my losses. W3 Reforged and TBC/Classic WoW were also dumpster fires in how they botched universally loved games.

Edit - Hopefully we’ll get some cool D2R mods out of all of this. Blizzard can pound sand, unsubbed.

9 Likes

Please unlock
Farmers
America server, Windows 10
Farmers#11649

Please unlock
Minos#3332
America server, Windows 10
Minos#3332

dLit#1787, please unlock manually. PLEASE n thank you!

Blizzard/Activision Q3 ends in September. Guarantee these issues were known prior to launch but a delay in launch would push a large chunk of expected revenue into Q4 potentially leading to Blizz/Activision missing Q3 earnings and hurting the stock.

3 Likes

StoneD#1979
Chara: TakedwnC

Please unlock! I still love the Blizz, no hate :slight_smile:

BattleTag: Diabolum#2123
Char: Kogorozjebac
Europe

They are taking the weekend too fix it

This is why you don’t remove TCP/IP from a game which is played in groups.

7 Likes

Activision/Blizzard posted $8.09 Billion USD in revenue in 2020.

2 Likes

yep and most of us dont get to play tell monday, and we get nothing in return, which is sad becuase tuesday neworld comes out lol

2 Likes

please unlock

Dinesen#2438
EU server , windows 10

Americas
PC windows 10
RunningNugget#1558
RunningNug

Why are people posting “please unlock” requests in this thread?

1 Like

That’s really disappointing.

BattleTag: Orangedays#3418
Char: OD

Barley was able to play at all. Probably going to cut my losses here and just ask for a refund

3 Likes