AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Best Solution:

1. Uninstall D2R
  2. get a Refund
  3. Install —>> Path Of Exile <<—
5 Likes
  1. Do T16 Deli map
  2. Toss your computer for spare parts
  3. Depress yourself…

Same problem with intel quad core q9500!

They know they can take their sweet a$$ time for the fix because as soon as they fix it we will all shut Up and play. They will then introduce micro transactions and we will all fork over money to increase our stash sizes and character slots.

1 Like

that is one problem, the other is the vast majority of laptop users will not have a video card capable of working. avx is one problem, laptops is the other. the patch will not fix the laptop crowd. How can they overlool the billion laptop users

Well good morning Blizzard devs. Drink your coffee and get to work please =)

I think they need something a bit stronger…

It’s D2 man not the next CoD, if my laptop can’t run this at least 50 fps constantly they messed up royally someplace. However this thread is for people waiting for the AVX issue to be patched. Don’t let the min specs fool you, I find it hard to believe D2 requires 8 gig of ram MINIMUM regardless of high resolution settings or anything else that could ultimately affect the game overall

1 Like

It’s only 4:30am where they are, if they work bankers hours they won’t be in until noon est

1 Like

i can’t believe this isn’t fixed yet

3 Likes

I was telling myself the same thing … 8 hours ago! :smiley:

They even said earlier our problem was not their highest priority, despite other people being able to at least play single player.

It was all about making sure streamers could cast the best impression of the game to their viewers for marketing. Our actual issues are irrelevant when it comes to the $$$.

7 Likes

Sadly their main concern are the streamers and their experience.

3 Likes

Come on Blizzard!! Wake up!!

I think the best motivation for blizz to fix all issues faster is increasing numbers of refunds

3 Likes

Good point. After all… what matters to companys are $$$$
And streamers have high end machines, they don’t have issues :slight_smile:
And because of that, the pain is left to us

I think you’re onto something.

Done with this company and its incompetence. I can’t believe I used to want to work for them when I was a kid. Shameful.

i cant create anygames anymore and since over hours doesnt matter if i am create a new char or not its totally broken right now. Game creation failed and tells me my char is already ingame and this since more then 6hours.

I agree our laptops SHOULD be fine running these graphics, but when they code the game to not work with UHD Intenl gpu which is common in laptops, its not a matter of being good enough, its a matter of we dont check the box for the graphic card, so it wont launch.

This is a separate issue and does not belong in this thread. This is a thread for people that cannot even get D2R to launch after clicking the “Play” button.

1 Like