AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Really? Even in games thats All people think about nowadays? Making money and Fortune out of something? I mean, its Not like anybody could find these rare things themselves just by playing, duh

señores buenos dias ya desperte hoy despues de estar aqui hasta las 4 AM, ah habido novedades sobre el tema del parche se sabe cuando sale? sigo sin poder iniciar respawn del boton jugar y no hace nada alguna noticia interesante?

por el momento sigue igual la cosa

Alright Blizz. It’s 7AM EST. I’m going to sleep. My hope this is going to be resolved effectively is diminished. Nobody seems to be taking this issue very seriously. If I wake up and there is no solid deployment schedule released for the afternoon or evening, I’m refunding and never considering a Blizzard product again.

You had one chance to get this right after years of repeatedly letting everyone down with botched releases, political agendas and bad decision-making in your games. You’re failing.

Hey Blizzard please fix your game, I payed 60$ for it. I know it’s nothing to you on your literal mountain of gold, but it is a lot for me. I start the game, loading screen, black screen, crash. You didn’t do a favor for me by letting me purchase the game, this is a transaction, I expect a working game.

Offtop, your trouble is not the same that peoples talks here

1 Like

Me and my two brothers all took a day off from work because we wanted to play the game like in the good old times. Now we can’t play because it doesn’t work on my end with this known starting error. I`m sad.

1 Like

can you take your PS4 character later to PC? even for the online characters or is it just for offline ones?

Wow! Blizzard
Didn’t they still update it? How incompetent is that?

Blizzard is a piece of tihs (now)

Hi,

French version, when I launch the game, I get an error, and D2R doesn’t launch (no black screen).

CPU : i5-760

No problem with other Blizzard games.

Here is the error message (remove spaces):
https:// i.ibb. co/ZfDYnLt/d2r-error.png

yes you can do that. But at least in HC there are no lobbies on PS4 :frowning:

Community Manager posted update 10 hours ago saying “tomorrow”.

PezRadar comments on WARNING: Do not buy on PC if your cpu doesn’t support AVX. (reddit.com)

las 12:45 hora en España desde ayer a las 17:00 sin poder jugar tenia el juego desde la beta cerrada, jugué la dos betas sin problemas bueno todo a mínimo y ahora por lo de avx no puedo jugar el juego me lo regalaron y ahora no lo puedo rembolsa por no poder jugar para cuando una solución ya son mismo llegamos a un día de que se puede jugar y seguimos igual gracias

Step 1 “Press Play”
Step 2 Saw the button changes to “Launching”
Step 3 Saw the button changes to “Playing Now”
Step 4 Change Region

Repeat

1 Like

Join the club buddy :joy:

Hello,
I`m big fan of Diablo, and I just brought D2R. My PC complete the min requirements, but I cant run it just like you. I press PLAY and nothing happends, the launcher doesnt start. Please Blizzard fix that issue, YOUR FANS CANT PLAY!
Thanks in advance!

I have lowered the Screen resolution. This time I got to the Blizzard-Logo start-screen and then
crash without an Error Message.

So i payd R$ 179,00. And blizz don’t have ETA to solve a problem so “we” can play?
Thats nice.
Reminds me when overwatch launched, i played for 3 months
 than the game start to having a problem during the first load, blizz toke almost 1 year to solve the problem.
And i toke a 1 year break because of that.

Really nice.

1 Like

ahhhhhhh, the last time I facing this issue was with Diablo 3, about 1 month ago

I have to reinstall the OS to solve “playing now → play” issue

So may be the issue was with registry ! I will try to uninstall battle.net and find it’s registry either.

Wish me luck guy