AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

anything yet blizzard???

2 Likes

They even Change the topic to “older processor” .
It’s makes other looks like it’s OUR problem.
Considering their attitude they towards us, I believe it won’t be fix in the coming month. Even after ladder .

7 Likes

Because they’re gaslighting, like they’ve been doing since the start.

5 Likes

Gaslighting to the ultimate. Moving the goalposts as well. Theres an endgame here. Bliz.z-Acti is playing the long game. Just setting it all up. D4 will be avx AND some other nonsense. Brand new rigs only club. Check who theyre partnered with. How many people will feel forced into un-neccesarily upgrading and spending money on certain tech models. Collusion.

1 Like

Go Get them! Good luck!

I changed my Phenom II X4 960 BE to a I5-6600 3,30ghz. Finally now i can play the game.

3 Likes

Blizzard China
#DOGSEATERS BLIZZARD
#FIXAVX

1 Like

i think they were lucky to include minimum requirements cpu with avx rather than making a conscious decision to add one that supports avx/avx2 (since they never meant to include avx) but they will be saying now that was the case, even if it was not, same as when they specified avx requirement was a mistake on their part and then blamed us for not meeting hidden requirements with our “old” cpus

i was limited to 3 posts in one topic for a bit here, had to wait hours to post this

11 Likes

Agreed, I expect classic corporate excuses. I can only be positively surprised if the patch suddenly appears since there has not been a word on the issue from Blizzard for several days.

Hello trash Blizzard, just wanna make sure I ashamed you today.
See you tomorrow.

15 Likes

Cant play, cant refund. F you blizzard. Youll never see another $ from me again.

10 Likes

Goodmorning everyone,
I ask who is dealing with the problem for AVX, if someone can kindly tell me if and when there is an update of the patch, otherwise I am forced to make a refund and I would not want this.
Also I see that there is a sticker that reminds the maintenance for Tuesdays from 02.00 to 9.00.
Hope it can be a new patch.***
Thanks for your attention.

6 Likes

I will not change my cpu for these idiots…
Patch the f@#% game Blizz…

16 Likes

The maintenance is to add a “Plays best on Alien ware”.
I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

You can refund. Just do open ticket. I did it too.

1 Like

Si tienes un Phenom II X4 960 BE NO solo la CPU has tenido que haber cambiado si no la placa base para ese i5 y memoria ram que no cuentes milongas jejejejejje

3 Likes

Refunded this piece of poor programmed software. Now I have money on battle.net balance so I can give it to Blizz once more. Marvelous.

5 Likes

I feel doubly ripped off.

I pre-ordered Diablo II. On launch day I couldn’t play the game due to this bug. I thought it was a system requirement and returned the game (refund still hasn’t arrived). I thought it was strange since I was able to play the beta.

That same day in this forum and by official twitters you assured us that in one or two days the bug would be fixed. I bought the game again, installed it on a friend’s PC and played with it for a couple of days on holiday.

Now I haven’t received my first refund and you are denying me the possibility to return the game even though I’ve only been able to play this damn game for one day.

I repeat, I bought the game because you assured me that you would fix the problem in a day or two. I trusted you and now you don’t want to answer for your continuous mistakes.

I said I feel cheated, but I think this is objectively cheated.

3 Likes

一样,同样的账号别人的电脑就可以,我的就不行。谁有解决办法么?

Bliz, ure u somewhere here? WHERE IS A PATCH? Its october already. I have no words how i hate u…

9 Likes