AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Плюют в потолок и чешут зад

Pissed about Blizzard attitude. Refund asked.

5 Likes

I hit the play button then game starts on black screen. Game crashed and I am back to play button in launcher. Is this working as intended?

6 Likes

caradena If you purchased the Blizzard Balance with money from a non-Blizzard source open a new ticket and tell them you want the money refunded to that.

I asked for the money I have on my Blizzard Balance obtained from Diablo 3 Auction House sales to be credited to my PayPal account and support told me they had no mechanism to do this. Holding money ‘hostage’. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Проблема решается, но нет конкретных сроков. Будем ждать и читать голубые посты.

Bravo Blizz nice game…

1 Like

Intel i7-860, still very good in all other games, but no AVX support.

1 Like

To all forum watchers, D2 original, US WEST, game name : AVX Champs. Come chill the old school way. Everybody is welcome, starting at lev1.

5 Likes

why did they change the title?!? its not just old processors

11 Likes

The game is still crashing, I waited a week assuming the patch that came in would have helped this? What is going on, am I going to be able to play this anytime soon?

Because they seem to know nothing about hardware.

3 Likes

It’s pretty much a how long can we drag them along and have to not issue them a refund post at this point

Hey,

I have asked for a refund and the customer service refuse to refund the game because they say I have already used it.

It never worked! I bought the game day one and the only thing I could play with is the play button! I explain the problem and having a non AVX CPU, but they did not read my message at all.

That’s what I wrote to them, but I think they don’t read when it is more long than two lines of text…

My request: EU79433944
The answer: EU79433924

Thanks for your help.

did you buy only D2R or did you also get prime evil collection or something like that?

Allo ?? 10 days since D2R was released and still impossible to play because AVX …

i paid 40€ so if i ask you for a refound are you gonna tell me i played too much to refound me ?

At this point I’ve lost all hope, I will just wait until tuesday after the maintenance… after that I just won’t care anymore, I doubt I can refund since I purchased the prime evil collection upgraded and I will have D2R as cosmetic for Bnet app until get a new pc or they fix the AVX thing at some point in the future.

Only D2R.
I own D2, D2-LoD and D3 on my Blizzard account.

You should get a refund then, have you tried to contact them in any way to explain your problem? Idk my friend, but definetly you should get that refund.

Sure, everything explained, I use the same way as provided by Drakuloth:
https://eu.battle.net/support/fr/help/product/services/334/1997/solution

on the right corner there’s a link to the customer support, try to talk to them and explain what happen.