AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

They don’t need to compensate you. They offered everyone a refund which they chose not to take. They know that they’re doing.

The refund is a sham in my situation as it would only be a refund on my battle.net balance. I purchased two prepaid cards for the sole purpose of purchasing this game. A refund on my battle.net balance is not a real refund in this case.

is this a Fooking Joke !! they are Selling PC’s At blizzard just start up the Blizzard Launcher these People are Fooking EVIL !!

1 Like

Sounds like the the game was removed from your account and the refund didn’t hit your bank account yet?

1 Like

Just bought A Ryzen 7 3700x and it now works just fine

Their cats stepped on their keyboards while programming.

2 Likes

Can anyone explain in simple words what’s with those “AVX instructions”? Why does D2R even need them after Beta?
Never had any problems with recent games. I’m using double CPU motherboard with pair of Xeons which are pretty powerful for my needs and D2R error really surprised me. Is it because of poor programming?

3 Likes

Странно что к примеру Battlefield V не нуждается в AVX и идёт на моём компьютере на ультра настройках, а D2R даже не запускается… Мой Phenom II X6 1055T справляется с многими играми, blizzard обязаны выпустить исправление. Эта тема особо актуальна для старых фанатов игры, которые с нетерпением ждали выхода D2R, а blizzadr всё сломала.

1 Like

MakaO Open a support ticket requesting refund to source of funds used to purchase the prepaid cards. Add that you are requesting a refund as D2R is unplayable. I purchased credit using PayPal and the auto refund went to my Balance. Human support refunded to my PayPal.

1 Like

Это доказывает что они клоуны)

Нужно поддерживать эту тему, чтобы она была на верхних строчках, иначе она утонет и не будет попадаться на глаза.

2 Likes

Ну сколько дней со старта прошло… Что слышно решается проблема или болт положили?

1 Like

velho peguei o reembolso porque o jogo nao abriu no pc depois comprei pro ps4, o jogo crashou e eu perdi 6h de progresso. Sinceramente lançamento agora é quando o jogo entrar no desconto.

I was very excited when I got to know that Diablo 2 remastered is on its way. Until the very moment when I purchased it and tried to play and faced the notorious AVX issue which hasn’t been fixed yet. Not happy at all now.

2 Likes

What Chip are you running? This was like the first step that almost all Intel chip users went through a week ago to no effect.

DAY 9

Persian Messenger: This is Blasphemy! This is Madness!
Leonidas: Madness? This is Blizzzaaaaard!!!

6 Likes

Challenges of DAY 9:

+Get a thread with more than 6k of messages with no solution
+Wait 1hour until blizzard repair the issue (if nothing happens read this message again)
+Don’t cry

11 Likes

Hi, I have the same problem… don’t avx, and not start game… :frowning:

i have only i7-960 overclocked to 4Ghz and 12GB RAM and RTX 2060

this game it’s joke … ?

3 Likes

Yikes, still can’t play this on PC. I’ll be level 80 on my Switch before I can cross progress anything at this rate.

Yup, and sadly we here have been the butt of this joke.

2 Likes