AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

I bought a new one too… ugh!..

4 days of buying this game, yesterday i demand my refund and blizzard say me this:

Greetings,

We were unable to complete your refund on the following order:

• US652869607
  • Diablo® II: Resurrected™

Reasons this may happen:

• We are unable to refund payment through the payment provider used for the order.

If you didn’t request this refund, make sure your account is secure by following the steps in this article: Securing a Battle.net Account - Blizzard Support

Regards,

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

Don’t bother refund only 40euro :grin:, I make that money in 1 day, so don’t worry w8 the fix hehe

1 Like

the value is secondary, i just want my money back because i buy something doesnt works, thats the thing

After how many times, games, patchs and moneyspending we should quit eat things like this?

1 Like

A little note customer support declined and deleted my refunding tickets.
Now this is really sad

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for a response on my refund.

this is predatory hayssss

1 Like

Unsubscribed all D2 Streamers, because those are in Blizzards pockets and elbow deep into their a ss es.
Non of them speaking a word about this f u launch!

this made me think, why rhykker didn’t comment on this yet? the guy seemed to be specialized in blizzard scandals/leaks exclusively. did nobody reach to him? or is he just a pawn as you described maybe?

Hey all, just a friendly reminder to head on over to metacritic and give an honest review for our gameplay experience so far.

2 Likes

Could you finally nerf Torment AVX, please? It’s too harsh.

2 Likes

i have been keeping quiet for nearly an week now seeing how the thread is progressing. following it closely. i’m getting to that point where i give blizzard the finger and demand an full refund. WHY ARE THEY NOT GIVING UPDATES

10 Likes

Unable to get a refund so far, D2R doesnt appear in the list and no answer to my request after 2 days

1 Like

tell him the worst chore must be updating the community on this Dumpster Fire they launched

3 Likes

This sh*t is hella depressing. Can’t even get a refund for the game I tried it won’t let me. Leave it to blizz to cash grab and screw us over yet again.

1 Like

I’d think the people who are able to play the game wouldn’t bother researching who’s unable and for what reason. I know as soon as they fix it I won’t come back to this thread.

@ Turtlezorg
probably, but not for influencers and content creators. this is what they do… and trust me, they are always looking for content. and i believe this topic and how blizzard treats customers fits well.

I urge everyone to head over to FTC and submit a a fraud case.

2 Likes

That is because people aren’t posting about it on social media. They are all whining here.

2 Likes

Still , this issue is major development failure and i am sure they are making everything they can to keep it low…

1 Like