AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Same thing but with a PC with these features:

It will not be resolved soon, they are allowing this bug to continue on to reduce the server load for launch weekend. It will work on Monday.

4 Likes

Hey all,
been following this since the start. Having the same issue as everyone else here. Too bad.

Please: whatā€™s the link for the refund?

1 Like

Good idea. Or how about - make a new build with the beta .exe - let us have the bugs of the beta while weā€™re playing the game!

I used to play OFFLINEā€¦ thatā€™s the insane part, now you are forced to play online

Curious, was the blue screen stop code 0x0000001a by chance? Itā€™s what I got a few times on my 4th desktop (first 3 all crash right away - same as everyone here).

Is that a guess or do you have some verifiable source for that statement?

this company is a completly garbageā€¦ the game landed in 23/09, 3 days and no solutionsā€¦ NICE ONE BLIZZARD!

2 Likes

Yup. All the new friends I was forced to make - from the Twitch D2R section - had also beaten the game :frowning:

I couldnā€™t play at all because the game froze at the door loading screen, now I can play act 1 only, every TP I take makes the game crash and the character that went to act2 is now unplayable. But atleast there is progress!

Payed 40ā‚¬, freshly downloaded - game does not launchā€¦ despite various measuresā€¦
after what I read here - how long can you request a refund? (is there a way to refund?)

But Iā€™ll give the devs another moment to fix it, but thatā€™s really a poor performance.

Yeah this crap happened with ME Remastered too and I just refunded and was playing on PS4 happily after I got back while it took a week to fix the PC version. I never looked back, but this is different because I really really want to play this on PC and not on a console.

Š¢Š¾Š³Š“Š° ŠæрŠøŠ“ётся ŠæŠ¾ŠŗуŠæŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ сŠµŠ±Šµ Š½Š¾Š²Ń‹Š¹ ŠŗŠ¾Š¼Šæ Š½Š° Š½Š¾Š²Ń‹Š¹ Š³Š¾Š“ :joy:

1 Like

Ils ont dit dans un ā€œblue postā€ que ca irait pas avant lundi. Faut juste les lire ces posts : ).

Yes it was a blue screen with stopcode. Never experienced this before with any gameā€¦

Dont worry guys, when ladder starts we will live the first time experience!

2 Likes

On the right youi have Arrows with Blizz symbol. you can use there to track MOD-Posts in here

ty guessman for mention my brain to say it and use it

the you should take a look in the logs of windows. i guess you will find more about that crash there

JeFF is 100% right .im Hyped ā€¦ so we finally get a Ladder at (our personal) release POGGER

itā€™s just a pity that nowadays you still canā€™t expect to get an immediate gaming experience three days after release. :frowning_face:

1 Like