AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

hahahaha how convenient that the patch would land on monday when everyone goes back to work…

5 Likes

Middle finger to Blizzard, I was already making D2R the last thing I ever purchase from you. Thanks for nailing the coffin.

4 Likes

You click the button that says technical issue preventing you from playing and you get it.

Will I be able to refund if its still crash on monday or its gonna be too late ?

1 Like

So… We play the beta (It works amazing) decide to pre order because the beta works well… wait through all the hype and the advertisements just to be disappointed that we can play launch or the next day or the next or the weekend? And on top of that pre ordered months ago so now I can’t even refund, when you sold me a product in which I never got to play because the release requirements are different that you stated? I want this s#*t for free and my money back.

1 Like

Thank you, Im gonna wait until monday then. I hope its gonna work

Patch is live EU now …

3 Likes

I’m so pissed this is not the same company anymore. Think it’s time to cut my losses. W3 Reforged and TBC/Classic WoW were also dumpster fires in how they botched universally loved games.

Hopefully we’ll get some cool D2R mods out of all of this. Blizzard can pound sand, unsubbed.

1 Like

wait can u refund when u pe order ?

Error message
F1924550-D85A-48F1-8319-307390FDE3C3

yes @ me too , same problem here

getting the same code

Patched and prayed…

Got error code

56B08EA0-E79B-47C4-AD06-57BC50C71419

2 Likes

Guys, read the patch notes…This wasn’t supposed to fix our issue:

2 Likes

same problem here but different code. AC0CA2BE-1DC8-404B-ABED-38B4798F83B4

1 Like

Same, previously did not even reach the black screen

1 Like

got this Error Message:

DA87493C-9E99-4EB7-9E6F-F461928BD0FD

1 Like

If it didn’t have anything to do with our problem why does it at least give us a black screen now before erroring out? Before it didn’t do anything. So that might be a good thing? At least something changed for our problem lol

3 Likes

error : D2E285A4-8DD2-4B3F-9806-632627BE653E

1 Like

Well that’s progress, now it brings up a crash window instead of just doing nothing when I hit the ‘play’ button. Could use a little more work, but definite improvement :sweat_smile:

1 Like