AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

after lousy patch 2F26A3AD-FF97-4104-8AE6-F27BA25EDA02

1 Like

7000C806-3DE1-4ABE-B772-879E2FD652EB
same bs, attempt to open the game and then crash to this error

1 Like

Getting an error like everyone. Guess this wasn’t a fix for us. :frowning: sadge

Saw the patch and got so happy! Hit Play and saw a window appear (Before Patch: No window just back to play button) and crash. Not fixed yet but at least it’s opening a window now. error code:

F9145372-286D-4BAD-A6BE-202B44C2F61F

B92F27C5-9C3C-4363-9460-DA453C0D6334

Fix your stuff blizzard, you guys are worse then epic games here

2 Likes

C8CDEA7A-2CDD-4821-A068-2B7CDFE7FD24

I turned off the launcher and turned on STEAM
See you next week

3 Likes

File for refunds boys, give them your money next week after they fix their product. I pre ordered and still trying to file for it. Flood them.

2 Likes

I’m playing the play button and drinking for two days straight … cheers

9 Likes

482E9BCE-48CF-453F-8377-6DED873E5735 is the error code I got. Just in case a blue is checking for them. I love how we all have the same problem but now are getting different codes?

They are not issuing refunds to us who preordered, nor are they responding to us

1 Like

My request for a refund is now 3 hrs Old I’m guessing they will wait till Monday to tell me its denied and then it will be past the time I can ask for one.

well there was a patch just loaded but it did not solve my problem. it went through the process and i though the game was going to come up but it didn’t.

I also applied for a refund. Given the fact that they have sold a product that cant be used in the intended way, I hope that my claim will be confimed.

On another note: I’m disappointed. Simply disappointed. And its not the first time. In fact the D3 launch was very similar. So taking into account that WC3 remastered appeared to have faced similar issues, they ran for the Hatrick with this desaster. How am I supposed to ever have trust again in any Blizzard product?

2 Likes

Refund Complete!

Ill play the old d2 :slight_smile:
ok bye !

6 Likes

never do preorder again. wasted of money. can’t even file an refund.

4 Likes

keep filing. I will.

I get a black screen now instead of nothing happening

1 Like

Tela preta, depois a janela fecha e dá erro

I take it you didn’t play Classic/TBC WoW? Man what a dumpster fire with server transfers and faction imbalance also literally unplayable games.

Wow till monday that sucks