AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

but we had a small private beta last month and it (Fraternization Under the Courtship of the King)ing worked! and then a lil bit larger: Small Open beta after that. WHICH ALSO WORKED!
I bet its WARDEN unable to EYE-SPY DOT NET our older systems and freaks out because it cant read your machine b4 launching the game

1 Like

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

Still no response from them on giving me my money back

2 Likes

Quick question, since this seems to be anything but an easy fix, despite what was initially implied, do we still get refunds if come monday they still canā€™t fix the issue without breaking something else? Is there any sort of ā€œwindowā€ during which we can apply for refunds or can we do it at any time if weā€™re unable to actual use the product we paid for?

The problem with these conspiracy theories is this:

is a big company like this scummy enough to do it? 1000% yes. Are they competent enough to do it? HEEEEELL no!

1 Like

i would get refund now! you can always buy again if u wish

3 Likes

This is doubly funny for the reason that on two beta games the game worked like a clock, even on old processors ā€¦ But on release, it DOES NOT WORK

2 Likes

f you blizzard
i have to post 20 characters so f you again

15 Likes

This is shameful. Iā€™ll refund because this company is a disgrace, and you donā€™t deserve this kind of attention from anyone. Youā€™re a bunch of drunk women harassers mofos. Your days are numbered.

4 Likes

joined a public server, farmed together until a rare circlet dropped a few people fancied picking up, after a few seconds it landed in my inventory, tpā€™d out to let cain identify it and boom now ā€œthis character is already in a game on the serverā€

1 Like

Unfortunateā€¦

Pretty much the same issue here.
Click Play ā†’ it says Launching.

• The Battle.Net app minimizes to the System Tray.
    About 5 seconds later, the Battle.Net app comes back up and the Play button is active againā€¦

Is there any logs that might indicate what is wrong?

Things I have tried:

• Added DR2.exe to the Firewall as allowed.
  • Added DR2.exe to the Controlled folder access.
  • Right Click run as Administrator.
  • Scan and Repair
1 Like

This makes sense, Iā€™m with this guy

1 Like

From a quick fix later today to Monday ? Iā€™m so incredibly annoyed I canā€™t describe it. Monday is when we all likely have to go back to work and wonā€™t be able to play until evening.

So incredibly ridiculous

just refunded. i will refrain from flame but the ignorance shown for this problem is really breathtaking

See if your specs support AVX if not your in the same boat as a lot of us waiting until monday.

Here is the refund url:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/d2r/1930/1932/solution

4 Likes

Do we know when the latest you can refund the game is

Iā€™ve refunded. Iā€™m not interested in dealing with this abysmal crap anymore. Iā€™ll go play a game that actually works instead.

Unreal.

3 Likes

ā€¦need 20 charachters,Path of exile ?

1 Like

Any honest answer from admin regarding the refund window requirement? Sounds like you plan to exceed the 72 hour limit that is in place for us to refund

2 Likes

Refunded and it felt great! Got my dignity back.

Warcraft 3 refunded and now Diablo 2 Refunded. Seems blizz is doing great with their refunded titles.

9 Likes