AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

You see it here guys, we are 3rd important. Thousands can’t play the game, 3rd important.

1 Like

Please be done today. Weekend needs to be Resurrected!

2 Likes

50% refund while keeping the game for us who got screwed over.

1 Like

contact yalls card issuer and file a goods not as described dispute. There is plenty of evidence of their botched release. Even if you were able to play, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY!!! Dispute this, A LOT of the player base is unable to even launch the game. This is not the game they described in their Requirements either. No where does it say that AVX compatible processors are required. The sold this game off a WORKING beta that WAS A DUPE.

This is a SCAM

6 Likes

It worked fine in game last night for me
But not today so who messed up overnight

first they are working on a post
then they post that they are working on the issues
now they need to fix the post since they did not mention AVX
xD

2 Likes

No,
“For players unable to create or join game lobbies, we’ve been evaluating activities that have prevented them from being able to play in those sessions. We’re actively working to find a solution to these issues.”
Does not apply to us.
We are unable to launch game.

This guy is full of empty promises. He said it would be addressed last night, and today he’s not even recognizing it.

“On top of this, we’re exploring the AVX issue, preventing players from launching the game. As we progress, we’ll provide an update if we receive a development on this front.”

???

3 Likes

maybe for that kind of things the old team is gone, lets hope its not that…

1 Like

It’s still 1.0.65931 version.
I want to see an lv1 character.
It seems really intentional.

They added it! lmaooo

Same thoughts. Few month ago i’ve been calculated prices for upgrade of my PC (without GPU) it’s more then 1,5k$. And it’s lower acceptable price segment!
Hope they’ll fix it;

I was referring to the twitter post. He said avx is top 3 of importance. Which means we are 3rd. The person I replied to linked the twitter post.

Top 3 baby! 3rd place wooh! “If you ain’t first you’re last”

3 Likes

I am pretty sure its not , the old team had way better communication with their community , which led to whole different scenario.

Look on the bright side, at least our characters aren’t disappearing, our game hasn’t crashed, the chars are not locked.
We have absolutely no bugs!!!

BECAUSE WE CANT PLAY WHAT WE PAYED FOR.

Now i’m really upset about this situation. How is this not a primary issue, its not even listed on the post they created.
I dont care about lobbies, locked chars…
I tried to compreend the situation, errors can occur but treat with your COSTUMERS with respect.

1 Like

Anyone got a book of firewall to defeat the play button boss ???

2 Likes

Same issue for Xeon W3550, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1060

1 Like

fixception… we’ve got a team getting ready to put together a team to fix this communication error… in theory

They just edited their official post to be like “oh ya and we are looking at avx” 3rd importance for ya.

1 Like