AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

It went from top priority to top 3

para cuando el error de iniciar el juego aver

Iā€™m glad people that canā€™t play the game are not a priority to the people that can play, but just have a slightly bad experience. What in the heck is wrong with this company???

2 Likes

Iā€™m mailing them all my old processors I have laying around.

Iā€™m about to demand a hairpiece. Iā€™m about to rip all my hair out

100 percent done on purpose for server stability.

3 Likes

Tomb of Invisibility

It sayā€™s it launches, it tells you youā€™re playingā€¦ What mysterious magic!

Maybe itā€™s us who donā€™t get it!!! The real D2R is the ā€œPlayā€ button~ and this thread and the twitter! Maybe this is the resurrected HELL they promised us?!

Expectations subverted and Suprise mechanics in full effect baby!

To the moon Blizzard! F you to the moon.

2 Likes

Just put in my request for a refund, doubt they will tho, such BS this is happening

As they say, what to expect from a small indie company like Blizz

i mean if the old team was forced to do things like this against the community, they left there jobsā€¦ and if its true is very sadā€¦

making Cyberpunk launch look good right now

5 Likes

Its simple, they already got our money, we are not out there for all to see, unlike all the streamers who are more visible and have bigger impact.
You have given all your support to the company you can give by buying the product, you are now less relevant.

2 Likes

and wtf happened to they fixed it and are just doing QA for a patch LOL???

I think itā€™s worth evaluating this game at METACRITIC, donā€™t be lame.
We all have good exp with that play - in game - reload - play game
i think that worth it

2 Likes

I would like for them to keep taking the dump on us. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLY NOT FIXED WHEN IT WORKED IN BETA TEST!!!

1 Like

that patch qa failed they said. had to try again

_____ _ what a let down this has been _ ________

They are now actively blocking people on twitter that are talking about the AVX issue

At the store about to drop 2k on a pre-built to play this. No update on a fix right?

2 Likes

Letā€™s hope the inexperienced coders (who forgot to remove the default AVX requirements pre-launch) manage to patch this issue before the public Kolbot is released.