Amazon looks like a Man!

Some say it look like an old woman or grandma that too old to fight. To me, look like an Roman Officer (male version) wish they fix this. This is no way compare to the original Amazon on the second series. Part two, look more unique and well done.

I wanted to try one out, but i cant stand how she look. Lol some say put a paper bag on her head, probably the only way i can deal with it.

Curious, Blizzard going to fix this or not???

29 Likes

they have already said they will not “fix” it.

1 Like

She’s fine. I miss the gigantic bust, but it is what it is.

1 Like

Because of that i named my amazon Heinrich!

5 Likes

Will they at least allow mods, to restore her to how she was originally intended?

5 Likes

I hope so. They ruined the heroes.

12 Likes

Man-azon.
Thought all the amazon’s were women.

10 Likes

Yeah i hope so, there were three version of each classes. One is default of the old Diablo II, then fans made, then finally resurrected. Idk they dumped the fans made and they really look good and better than resurrected.

The probably is, that if you use that mod or mods for Online, there a good chance they will ban your Diablo game! That aint good either.

Just wish they do the right things and get on with it, Blizzard need to stop being a sissy!!!

3 Likes

Allow mods and I’ll play exclusively offline just to use them, restoring these characters to how they’re supposed to look.

10 Likes

i agree with you…they should

4 Likes

I haven’t read that anywhere

Same, hell I would pay for them to look how they are supposed to, I would feel dirty supporting Blizzard for doing something they should do for free because they buggered up and they know it. But still I would enjoy the game a lot more.

edit: I would take offline only play just for having mods though.

4 Likes

Gotta politicize every single thing nowadays. Welcome to the age of snowflakes

2 Likes

Seriously ? I’d rather her have smaller breasts and a better looking face than… whatever this is.

4 Likes

Blizzard!!! Fix the Amazon already!!!.. she looks like my uncle Tony!!! WTF

7 Likes

Agreed. The face ruins everything.

4 Likes

Amazon looks fine.

Please keep the cliche meme complaints out of the class specific sub-forums. If you must continue complaining about this burnt out old topic, take it to general discussion.

2 Likes

She is not young as in the original and the thread fits!

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeah people just tired of hearing about it man.

You guys have been beating this topic to death since the game’s initial announcement, which was a very long time ago now.

It is obvious at this point that the graphical model of the Amazon is not going to change.

It’s time to move on to a new topic boys.

1 Like

We give feedback here, if you don’t like it, don’t take a look and you can’t know what’s coming.
It will stay until mods or Blizzard fix it.

8 Likes