All Characters Deleted

yeah all my toons were deleted too

Same here, crash report and then all dissapear, whats going on blizzard

Feels like a rollercoaster. Mine are gone too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same.
Just killed Baal on NM, but couldn’t progress on Hell, so logged off and on to Battle.net, but now there’s no my Paladin nor my little Amazon (still on Normal). Both are ONLINE chars.
So frustrating…

release till now… every day got problems… i wont buy diablo 4 and i want my money back blizzard!

8 Likes

Same here, game crashing always with latest patch, a few minutes ago game crashed again, all online characters GONE.

1 Like

Blizzard trying to fix something that wasn’t broken again? Great job guys over @ Blizzard, you F’d up once again.

2 Likes

same here… my characters all went missing :frowning:

It says, not found on server. IF what you say is correct then they also need to fix their error messages.

probably just laggy/buggy servers

just did meph run and now all my chars are gone!

1 Like

Same here. Well there goes my geared sorc. Time to quit probably lol

1 Like

My hight lvl sorceress just dissapered (my only char)

Mine are all gone too…

Same here,

I’ve lost my Characters twice already for them to say we can’t restore online Characters. Super frustrating.

Same here
my characters all went missing

just logged out and then chrashed now my toons are gone

I log on this morning only to find my online character has been deleted. I want to play but why waste time if this happens again. Hopefully someone sees this and restores my necro.

Yeah was just about to kill diablo and game crashed… booted back up and all characters are gone… level 88 sorc with hoto cta and other amazing items all in the bin. I’m really hoping they come back or i might be done with this game

1 Like

Играл с самого релиза! Сегодня захожу и вижу - персонажей нет! Амазонка 71 уровень!

Played from the very release! Today I go in and see - there are no characters! Amazon level 71!