Add Quick Cast as a feature

Quick cast: League of legends has an option in the settings to have an ability cast upon pressing a single button to activate an ability rather than having to press said button and then right-click with the mouse. This feature makes for MUCH better gameplay. Please, please, please add this feature.

so you save .0002 seconds every time you want to cast a spell? there are people using WASD to aim and mouse clicks to headshot on counter strike like gods of computer gaming with no problem. this is a much slower game speed

Pfft, add Tobii eye support and neural links please. I want blizzards to be cast where I look whenever I think it. None of this mouse and keyboard nonsense.

I speak from experience. When more than one spell is used in a fight, it takes twice as long to cast each extra spell. Also, using the buttons on the keyboard to activate the spell/ability does not cause the mouse to move or stop moving. If you ever experienced it, then you would know that it changes the game.

Quickcast already exists on PC for D2R. It is called a PC controller that even changes the UI.