Add 1/5 penalty for Sander charms

Or deactivate the Sundered Charms as a whole and eliminate the 1/5 penalty and raise immune monster’s max resist. Blizzard took the wrong path with immunes. What I said should have been done years back. I knew something like this would happen if we did not get rid of the 1/5 penalty. Stacking -enemy resist and making dual element characters more viable should have been our solutions all these years.

1 Like

You’re blatantly wrong, and you think that being obtuse or playing dumb is going to change that. You’ve been shown several reasons why your opinions are speculative and most likely incorrect. Have a nice life.

at least i cant be more than you

and you have showed nothing
we can dig up countless threads from that time that shows exactly what people was thinking and asking, that sorc would be even more OP with scharms and infinity and LR
and all you were able to do was to project your opinion on others

threads like this…

…were all over the place and here you are thinking it didnt have anything to do with LR and convic changes

to you too even if trapped in an opinion bubble

THOSE AREN’T DEVS STATING WHY THEY’VE IMPLEMENTED THE 1/5 CHANGE TO CONVIC AND LR. Get that through your head. The community complaining about things is not proof of any motivations behind what the devs change in game.

Convic is a paladin skill, it got nerfed.
Lower Resist is a Necro skill, it got nerfed.
Cold Master is a sorc skill, IT’S UNTOUCHED.

You clown, take the hint that sorc played no specific role in nerfing these two other skills.

The crushing irony.

Nerf orb even more please.
It is completely fine now. You want a skill with a few skill points to rival Blizzard with 80 hard points, that’s insane.

Meanwhile frost bowama is like 1/3 of orb DPS. Also, sorc is THE most op class and most played. Ofc she needs huge buffs. Buff all skills 80%.

True, because teleport. But that’s fine.

now whos…

…?

i can link another 15 threads just like the one i linked early
youre completely lost in the illusions in your head

who is advocating any buff here?
its just that fella who cant see the truth even if its one inch close

This is beyond dumb. Citing a multitude of players, WHO ARE NOT DEVS, does not prove your head canon on why conviction and LR were nerfed when used with the sunder charms. If sorc pierce was such a problem in the eyes of the devs, then Cold Mastery would have certainly received the same treatment, and yet, it did not. You’re clown shoes, bro.

This 100%, cant agree more.

devs decided to not nerf CM bc there was no power creep

Developer’s Note: We have heard much of the community’s thoughts on how the new Sunder Charms work with the sorceresses Cold Mastery ability. Looking at the percentage of monsters that are cold immune, the trade-offs of having to gain and equip a new grand charm, and re-checking our damage output, we feel the current behavior of Cold Mastery is not significantly more powerful than many of the other abilities affected by Sunder and does not need to change at this time.

but its easy to conclude that they checked the dmg output of the rest of sorcs builds and noticed it was increased

so they decided to nerf lr and conv bc other sorceress builds would get a heavy power creep with -85% extra -res%

now please, go back to the cave you came from

Monsters on Ladder are already stronger by default!