A quick PTR / 2.5 Update

They are very few, with a low budget, otherwise it can’t be explained why many of the quality of life changes are not implemented.

Empowering a bad mechanic ain’t the way either

The game doesn’t need more immunities

It needs less

It’s like saying the solution to end wars is more wars

2 Likes

be carefull with that, you may destroy the 90% of playerbase if you do it wrong.

OH and remember to test the things without end game gear, it’s easy say that the game it’s easy when you have 5456161568 HR’s worth in gear.

to finish, stop taking care about the opinion of people that don’t know anything about the game, you should start hearing people that played this game for 10++++ years.

also, we need a inmunity break rework, right now we only can break lightning inmunes, that means that any change you do to make other builds viable are worthless, because the principal problem because people don’t use other builds are inmunes.

So unless you plan making any change on how inmunes work or how to break them any change you do will be irrelevant, people will stay with the same builds over and over and doesn’t matter how much you buff other skills, people will don’t use them because can’t kill/break inmunes, consequence even if you buff an skill to make 125615151574 trillions of damage people will still making 0 damage to inmunes, so people will not use it.

2 Likes

true story … ^^ but a easy way to break them wouldnt the solultion as well

it very easy solution, i already have an idea that will make it posible where you also need to work for it and will not affect PvP at all.

yeah but blizzard doenst want to hear it like all suggestions^^ like the most important ones : qol changes: lootfilter, currency tab in the stash, balancing on uniques, new-items,-runewords!
Always show the item lvl on items (important for high charms) another improvement would be always showing the areas
lvl (like on terrorized zones) but on every map. Other necessary improvements would be: charm inventory! (come on its a loot driven game and
I want to take stuff with me and not be blocked by charms, its a very bad experience on consoles because of the item management, pc as well^^)

if they understand that feedback then they understand 99% of the playerbase (1% are those purists which will never change in mind till death)

2 Likes

What feedback are you talking about?
until i know people want changes but not every change that anyone that never played this game ask in this forum.

TZ are ladder only? Cmon Blizzard…think again please, this is not good.

3 Likes

The new terror zones are a good start, good work and thanks to your team.

Among the other important steps to bring more fire back into the game would be:

• buff uniques, so that they are comparable to the powerful runewords and you can enjoy such drops again. this would allow a lot of new gear combinations and builds without completely messing up the balance.

• buff rare weapons, so that with the right very rare roll they can be slightly better than the best weapons

• solo self found mode with online leaderboard, would be celebrated by streamers as well as many players and is easy to implement

• currency tab in the chest where you can stack runes, gems etc.

2 Likes

Here to also harp on the QoL changes (stackable runes/gems/keys and character slots), rebalanced uniques, and TZ on Non-Ladder.

I’ve been playing this game 20+ years. I even just convinced 3 High school buddies to get D2R and it’s been a blast reliving the old days.

We are a part of the 99% mentioned that most likely won’t participate in a ladder because with work and family, we all don’t stand a chance in competing against 24/7 streamers. I don’t hate on them for that, it’s what they do, and the results of a lot of their hard work and guides has made building viable characters feasible for us historic casuals.

I have considered doing a ladder character just to try and obtain some of the ladder-only gear for when the season ends but, that’s going to be an unlikely grind and I also don’t have the character slots available.

Being the only one of my friend group that has played the game consistently over the course of its existence, when bringing my buddies back in to the fold, the thing I hear them gripe about the most is inventory management in regard to gems, runes and the like. It alone I think would make for a much smoother experience. Also knowing my friends and the others out there who have been here over the years, seeing something like this implemented would probably mean more to them since it’s proof of the continued service to the fans.

5 Likes

It´s so funny to read all the post and alot of you guys talk about gem stacking, rune stacking, larger chests.

And i think it´s probably not the first time, that people wish, that blizzard will add stuff like this into the game.

But nope, instead we get terrorzones to grind to lvl 99. How many of you even care to grind to lvl 99 and no life the game? 1%? Maybe 5%?

Do they even work with the community at all or do they just don´t care about there playerbase?

that´s probably the reason, why PoE is so much better, since they try to work with there playerbase.

2 Likes

so you agree that this date would come close to the wotlk release and could reduce the income of blizzard, so it will be delayed because the players can wait for content but losing money is not allowed?

lol, they arent going to add new runewords, what the point of ladder…you think ladder players are gonna play ladder without having access to ladder only runewords…nty
terror zones. ladder o nL…, but if there is no new gear…games done on both ends

what an exaggerated statement.

People complain all the time that hammerdin is too easy, and it’s boring to play. This was before Terror Zones were ever even known about.

Blizzard wants to make things more difficult for them in response to the feedback that Terror Zones are too easy, and we get prophets on the street claiming the end of the world.

They could remove hammerdin from the game completely and it wouldn’t kill 90% of the player base but they aren’t, and they wouldn’t.

The hammerdin will most likely still be an extremely effective character despite the nerf, and doomsaying like this is just uncalled for.

2 Likes

why people don’t play barb?
why people don’t play assasin?
why people don’t play druid?
why people don’t play necro?

once you answer those question you will realize that people don’t play those chracters because all their builds are so weak or not viable because inmunes or because there’s a lack of items (unique or runeword) that help them be stronger.
that makes 3 classes playable, if you destroy one there’s 2 left,

people will not play by miracle barb or assasin because you nerf hammerdin, in any case the opposite, you are going to quit the only reason that keep them playing this game.

it’s common sense.

3 Likes

They need a dislike button.

1 Like

Necro skels and CE are not at all affected by magic damage, so how would it be a problem?

1 Like

It’s funny how you act like people that want it nerfed are newbies and those who don’t are veterans

Heck I want it nerfed and I’m most likely the most veteran here with 20k hours played since June 14th 2000

Experience allows you to see flaws

Egocentrism makes you want to exploit and benefit from them

Maturity makes you want to fix them

Bonemancer: Bone spear and bone spirit are magic dmg, not the most popular build but still enough to clear hell

Are we still getting new runewords for season 2?