9/16/2021 Edit: Loot Systems Updates/Clarification

When you play solo, you only earn loot from what you kill. It is the ultimate in self-reliance.

Did you know that Blizzard was still discussing personal loot today? I did not.

Good thing its stays where it is.

How about you answer my question and not making new questions over and over?
Something new what we dont know since months?

I did not know that Rod Fegusson on August 30, 2021, would tweet that Blizzard was still discussing personal loot and that it would not be available at launch.

Did you know that Rod Fergusson would tweet today about personal loot today?

My question is still that we know something new now what we dont know since months? Funny how desperatly trying to avoid my simple question.

It’s very hard to tell what you mean by this question as you keep asking the same one no matter how many answers you get and do not elaborate on what you are looking for if the answer you got doesn’t fit the question you meant to ask.

I answered that.

We now know that Rod Fergusson on August 30, 2021, tweeted that personal loot would not be at D2R launch and that discussions are continuing about its introduction in D2R.

Can you find me any quote that these facts were known for several months? Can you put me to the Nostradamus prediction that Rod would tweet today on this subject and what he would say?

Man, tbh, I’m laughing my butt off at this twitter post. He opened a big can of worms, and the jsp community is blasting him with the full breath of their toxicity. Looking at the comments on jsp now, and jesus, these people are radicals.

Lmfao. These morons Rod and company cant be so stupid as to ruin the whole essence of d2. The fact they are even discussing it speaks volumes. This is sad.

Blizzard has ruined every other game I’ve enjoyed so it’s only natural they ruin this remaster.

Shame on you blizzard and all of you in support of things like ploot. Theres literally no point by the time they get done with the game it’s no longer a remaster of d2 myswell be a different game altogether

Months ago we have seen already the survey and the ploot question and months ago you already told that this proves that they are considering ploot and months ago i have told considering dosent mean they implement ploot. You just made another attention seeker thread but you realized if you answer my question you are proving it that this comment on twitter holds nothing new information. If you would not lost your spine you would answer: This post on twitter give us nothing new what we dont know since months.

Micro i thought you learnd that finaly you can play the dumb card with others on the forum. But for me its not hard to see the truth.

I truly feel you would be an excellent politican. But not somebody with credibilty.

People that have never played Diablo 2 taking surveys and changing the game to their comfort levels. Can’t wait to see what else they mess up.

I just peeked at their forum. :fireworks:

All the surveys were taken overwhelmingly by d2 players (e.g. MrLlamaSCs survey has ~60-70% with 1000-3000+ hours under their belts)

Lol look at all the responses on the twitter thread, it’s like 99% in favor of keeping it shared loot and only 1% saying they are in favor of ploot.

Wait till the so called d2 reddit players are arriving xD

That’s because the jsp community is firebombing. While not everyone that uses that site is scum (I used it a couple of times to find some groups on D3 before RoS pre-patch), you have to wonder if they are protecting their own interests, or the interests of the game itself.

Don’t know what you mean, at least three of the people responding I know and have never used jsp, and I responded to, and I do don’t use it. So it’s safe to assume that most are just original D2 players who want to play the game with its traditional loot system and not D3 loot system.

It is apparently being brigaded by d2jsp as they are asking everyone to flood that tweet.

Of course, how convinient for the ploot crowd. You need to go and get those survey guys from Reddit, quickly.

I am curious, are there really a lot of long time players who support p-loot? Or is it mostly newer players, or more casual fans?

I feel as though there may be a lot people who played the beta, who think they might want p-loot because they missed some low level unique drop in the Tombs, or had someone snatch a Ral rune or some chipped gem that they were going for. And they were like, “Damn it, I wish I got that! No Fair.”

They might not realize that once this game goes live and really get’s going. Within a few weeks most drops, even uniques, sets are just left on the ground as scraps.

Obviously no one would be leaving Unid rings or certain specific items on the ground in Hell. But You get the idea. And yea, it does suck that you might miss out on that Hell Baal Drop or whatever. But hey, sometimes you get lucky.

But that’s just my thoughts. I dunno.

You actually believe those people had 1k-3k hours under their belt? Lmfao