9/16/2021 Edit: Loot Systems Updates/Clarification

You realize of those 30 million copies sold at launch, once they changed the real money auction house, literally more than 60% of the player base left? This happened in the first 60 days, where blizzard also received some 40% chargebacks against d3.
And no, D3 has not made more money than D2. Not by a LONGSHOT. If you knew how many people actually own 20-5,000 copies of d2, you’d crap yourself. I personally know THREE people who own more than 1,000 CD Keys of d2, and I know OF one who owns more than 5,000 copies. 20 years of a ban wave, rinse, and rebuy cycle has made d2 probably one of the most profitable games in existence, because the people with these many game copies, ACTUALLY rebuy them all!

D3 was sadly, a flop. Nearly the entire D2 community didn’t even acknowledge it as a Diablo game. It was not dark, gritty, the classes were disgustingly different, clunky, and the loot system turned off almost everyone.

That being said, I believe it was still an okay game…as long as you didn’t go into it with the mindset that you were playing Diablo…however…I own both games, and I’m sitting here with D2 Launched, as I have been almost every season for the last nearly 20 years, and I don’t think I’ve launched D3 since a few weeks after I bought it. It just wasn’t as fun. The simplicity of d2 made it superior. Yes, it has its flaws, but far fewer than D3 ever did.

Its already in the game holy crap guys.

Set a password and invite your clan or friends.

at 2 bucks per key from a pirate key generation site, none of that cash went to blizz. there is no way they bought each client at 60 bucks a pop + expansion. and this post also confirms that these vets are infact botters, if they quit over a possibility of a PL setting some where down the road: good, no one will miss them + they won’t be there to ruin d2r too. i’d call that a win tbh.

There you go again. Making random accusations. I don’t know how to bot i don’t even have a twitter.

Just stop. This game will have MILLIONS of players. Who all want FFA.

So 90% of the player base that wants FFA are botters?

Your insane and not worth talking to

Facts are better than misinformation.

All = 39% ???
Imgur

You keep posting that and it means nothing.

They also said Hillary Clinton would win the election.

Polls are skewed. The instant backlash response to Twitter is a better representation

It definitely means not all, since I voted for adding optional personal loot. If it was all minus just me, how come the vote for FFA only loot in D2R was not higher than 39%.

Or are you arguing that thousands of votes were wrong?

the backlash on twitter is all because jsp people are bombing it.

There is a difference between skewed and making outlandish claims about “all” favoring something.

Nope i know my friends were posting on Twitter because we saw microna bragging about tods post from THESE forums

True. You can go to their forum and back track several days for their thread with 38 pages of posts. The overlap of names between twitter and that thread is very high.

Lol no not true you act like everyone came from that website. Give it a break.

I did not say that. I said that the overlap between the acronym site and twitter was high. One poster at acronym was begging and pleading for people to go to twitter to brigade twitter and they did.

I’ll make the same connection. Only you and your 4 scrub friends spam the d2r forums to death. All the positive twitter posts came from 4 people here.

See i can do it too (mines probably more true)

How do you explain that the reddit poll when it reached ~9,000 respondents only had 38% voted for D2R with FFA only. There were ~50% that voted for adding a personal loot option.

How do you explain President Hillary Clinton.

Have you taken a statistics course. Do you know how polling works?

Your a mindless drone.

A poll has a margin of error. In the US, it is not who wins the popular vote but the electoral college where most states are winner take all. The polls were right for the vast majority of states in representing the actual winner.

If you look at the 2016 election results versus polls, they were within 4% for almost every state.

So you are arguing that 38% in a poll of 9,000 somehow means all support the 38%.

If I poll the inner city I get 90% democratic views. If I poll Texas I get 90% of the views skewed republican.

Now give me the sample size of who was used for that poll.

~9,000 that was advertised on d2jsp, Blizzard’s D2R forum, Twitter, reddit, Rhykker’s youtube etc…

You will never get it.

I wasn’t polled. So who was polled. Did you poll the inner city , Texas, the moon?