9/16/2021 Edit: Loot Systems Updates/Clarification

I wasn’t a big fan Of this @ first but, after playing the closed/open betas it reminds me of how toxic the looting system can be in D2lod… I.E.
players standing around leeching exp, waiting to snipe items off the ground while not killing anything…
I’ve always been a Nice guy doing pub runs in the game for others so normally I wouldn’t mind missing out on loot when the economy was already established and prices are Super cheap, But in a Fresh economy loot snipers will be a thing, and Items will be super Overvalued for awhile while everyone works toward endgame gear and runes we could see many months of hyper inflation on items.
and at least this way if something drops in a game Labeled FFA Or PLOOT you know and accept the outcome. I think the Biggest risk and Issue with PLOOT is that if it isn’t implemented correctly it’ll make the sniper problem worse but instead of Snipers we will have Sloths, The sloth is the guy the runs behind a group just looking at all the junk on the ground picking things up leeching exp never really playing the game or participating. So they Needa Set the PLoot setting in a way were if you didn’t hit it or you weren’t even close proximity no loot would drop.