45lifers and 451 scs and T-zones - Feedback

I dont like the idea of these charms being more common in the future due to Terrorzones.
Also I dont like Terrorzones to be the new thing to reach 99.

Both these changes alter the game too much.

Easy solution
, cap Terrorized Areas at lvl87 and give other incentives like increased mf and drop rates

current playercount(x+2)
mf +100
25% chance for a shrine to spawn as superchest

thx bye

1 Like

Drop rates have always been a perfect thing in this game. No need to touch them for whatever reason.

2 Likes

So you rather kill diablo and baal 100k times to reach 99 instead of playing different zones?..

9 Likes

no but i think slamming one area per hour sounds just as boring…

i wish it was clear the packs in said terror zone, move to the next in game, you know, to ease the server stress?? but i guess blizzard doesn’t think of things like that ROFL. nono, just keep slamming one area over and over, that’s what we love doing right? … sigh…

this actually sounds so awful. i’m not excited for this change.

1 Like

I have tested TZ in PTR quite a lot and I actually like it. The fact that I get to play zones I normally don’t is quite nice. The 1hr could maybe be lowered to 30 minutes or something. Overall I think it’s a nice feature.

3 Likes

What stood out as bad when you tested it in PTR?

i just don’t like the idea of it being one area for an hour and just switching over, and also, the level gets a bit too high. making 99 easier to achieve… not something that was required imo. so many more things to look at before you hand everyone a ribbon for hitting 99…

1 Like

You uhh… haven’t played the original game throughout its lifespan, have you?

2 Likes

ya i remember getting 97 in 3 days in cows. it doesn’t need to be like that AGAIN. lol.

i’m just being realistic here… they could just tone it down a little right? change a few things up. could actually be a good time

1 Like

The extra exp is not that good in TZ that people seem to believe, the grind will still be extreme.

I don’t like Terror Zones to be the new ultimate MF areas.

2 Likes

You can still do other area 85 areas, will still be as good for MF.

1 Like

maybe early ladder but after ur geared up its all terrorzones
there is so much more to gain with the added xp, chance for 45ers, 451s and the highest thrasher class
no need to coop either
just load 8 instances and have 7 afk in town for more drops/xp
coop will be dead and so will be any other aspect of the game pvm wise

they are about to kill pvm just like they killed pvp

1 Like

Ah yes, every player have 8 accounts when playing.

1 Like

So basically almost the same thing as my original suggestion which they copied poorly

• all zones are 85
  • buff to monsters is done like playercount mechanic
  • shrine all behave like monster shrines when there is a monster nearby, like an evil urn when there isn’t one
  • area has a boss

Tho I strongly disagree with Mf buff

Pcount no-loot is enough

I am honestly surprised at the number of threads like these with people complaining about Terror Zones. People talked about for years that’s there’s very little endgame content, and how the current grind to 99 is broken and needs to be fixed.

People have been grinding Baal runs for over a decade now. It’s old and something new is absolutely needed. And yet people come on these forums and complain that Blizzard is giving additional content, despite the fact that this content can be disabled by the user and they can continue to do Baal runs like they have for the last 10 years.

It doesn’t make any sense. Blizzard is doing the right thing here. Anyone who disagrees is objectively wrong.

8 Likes

Well currently they are almost impossible to find. And for what? they are not even that good. So i dont see any issue with terror zones to have actualy some chance to drop them.

why?

how
people still killing demons
drop rates still the same

no, drop rates should stay the same
drop tables are open to changes and always were

buff solo split farm even more?
no ty

There will always be those that are resistant to change, which is understandable…

HOWEVER…

I’m very much open to the idea of a change in scenery getting to 99 than running Chaos/Nihlathak/Baal over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…

Just to reach 99.

Who knows, maybe they’re doing a bit of tweaking to TZ’s XP gains to bring them more in line with Chaos/Nihlathak/Baaling.

As far as the items in question, the concern is understandable… But items shouldn’t be gated by doing the same monotonous runs over and over and over and over and… Oh you get the point.

Doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over shouldn’t be the “golden standard” measurement of endurance. Sorry.

3 Likes

if they do this

they will be betraying their own words

adding equivalent xp/h farm options to nihla, baal and CS definitely doesnt make the journey to 99 any more “accessible”

i just hope they dont listen to the few elitist against it

1 Like