3 20 Java gloves price check approx please

I got mine yesterday for 2 gul and 2 mal (vex it’s) just curious did I overpay? Not sure what these blue magic gloves worth

I always go to traderie dot com to check prices on items like these. It has a search feature where you can plug in various criteria about an item and see what other players are asking for on similar items.

One word of caution, however: the prices you see are what people are hoping to get, and always seem a bit higher than what the actual sales prices should be. So, if someone is asking an Ist for an item, it’s likely worth Mal. If they ask for Vex, they’ll probably take Ist+.

2 Likes

Thanks good to know. I just checked and I see Lo and Ohm. I honestly don’t know if I overpaid or not as you said above

u know u can buy them at anya act 5 ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol no omg I’m a fool

It’ll take you many hours of shopping. Non-stop, tedious, boring shopping.

3 Likes

Thanks for cheering me up a bit

You didn’t overpay at all. I’ve seen those go for multiple HR’s. It can taken hundreds of hours to shop them, and that’s the only way to find them. I myself put in probably 15 hours of shopping trying to find them, and they were never available.

2 Likes

Inb4 some noob comes in here saying they should always be available for sale, so they don’t have to work (shop) for them. Like they do with everything.

3 Likes

You say that like shopping for magical claws/gloves/whatever for many hundreds of hours is fun, engaging gameplay.

1 Like

There he is!
8 characters

2 Likes

I don’t want them free, but I’d suggest adding/modifying one of the useless crafting gloves recipes to roll with +3 skills. Or changing a legendary. Something. Shopping is one of the things Diablo 3 got right.

1 Like

Thanks friend I honestly had no idea how much these cost yet alone had no idea Anya sells them. Im glad with the 3/20 but then i was thinking fk I just paid a vex ist for blue gloves so i wasnt sure if i got jipped.

i personally think 3/20’s are overrated, you’re losing out on so many other useful mods vs +1 more to skill

1 Like

I agree friend my 2/20s had cold and poison resist and plus dex. The only reason i went with the 3/20 was Meph dropped me a Ber and made Chains of Honour for zon so I didnt need the cold/poison resist on the glove and chose to get +1. I dont know how i feel today I wonder if i should have saved the Vex, ISt and just kept my 2/20. Especially hurt hearing Anya sells this item too all well fk me live and learn

You def overpaid for them if you did vex and an ist.

1 Like

That extra skill adds more damage (by far) than anything else you can get on a glove. In fact, the only mod that’s even comparable is IAS, and even then, you have to hit a breakpoint. If you’re already at the max IAS breakpoint, nothing in the entire game adds as much damage as the +1 skill.

Those gloves aren’t the least bit overrated.

1 Like

Thanks Diabolical your argument dont make me feel like a complete idiot.

1 Like

i prefer 2/20/ML/other mods. Javazon already explodes screens( and ones that you cant see) even without + additional skills.

1 Like

Either way this was my worst trade and i kinda feel it. The guy who sold it must of thought I was high when I gave him a Vex Ist. Live in learn for me.