3 20 Java gloves price check approx please

What’s the point though? More hp? You don’t even get hit on the Javazon. Res? Again, you don’t even get hit. If you aren’t chasing extra damage, what exactly are you chasing?

1 Like

Also a very good point! By any chance does anyone know at current market what 3/20 goes for traderie is crazy im seeing Lo or Ohm is this true???

Lightening fury still has a physical attack to it, ML is just more sustain for throwing javalins or stabing things with CS if things are LI

jsp lists them as a 2 ists and mal/um currently from my searching

1 Like

Damn thanks for confirming Thumdrax. Gave 3 extra ist :frowning:

Even thinking about physical attack is a great way to gimp your Javazon. People building ridiculous things like fortitude or CoH, coupled with prioritizing pierce on the belt instead of +skills. Then going with eth upp’ed Titan’s instead of building optimally. Next thing you know, you aren’t hitting the max IAS breakpoint, and you’re dealing 10k less damage per strike than someone who built their entire zon for less than a single HR.

Ormus + T-god + blue javs or t-stroke = best Javazon in the game for next to nothing in HR’s. Then you can farm cows in half the time as the physical focused javazon, make far more HR’s, and laugh at the noobs focusing on physical damage.

3 Likes

Ormus can you describe this build. I know about the blue jav mat that give plus 6 and IAs but tough to find

Just use Ormus’s Robes with 15 lightning dmg. Swap back and forth between fortitude and look how much higher the damage is while using Ormus’s Robes. It’s literally thousands of points of damage.

1 Like

your’re not understanding anything, the 2 skills (lightening fury and Charged Strike) have physical components still attached to them) Even if you face a lightening immune, charged strike is still gonna obliterate anything it stabs.

You mentioned Tgods as a javazons belt (outside of ubers) already tells me you don’t play it much or clueless about its gearing. razortail>Tgods

1 Like

Interesting I should try it curious on output with my 17 Griff, tstroke and Tgods. Will try it out

I know they have physical components, lol, but it’s tiny compared to the lightning damage. Razortail is garbage for farming. Like, literally useless. You’re obviously using a horrid build that requires multiple strikes to kill a single cow if you think it’s good.

The javazon’s only optimal role is farming cows, and that’s what people should be doing. For that, prioritizing max skills + IAS breakpoint is optimal. You can farm all of cows in less than 30 seconds on a good, budget zon, while the ridiculous, overpriced build you’re talking about will do it in like 10 minutes.

Have fun taking ten minutes per run while I farm gobs of HR’s with a character that didn’t even cost a single HR to build.

1 Like

Both of you guys are right but diabolical isn’t wrong I met some guys who have a 50 plus fury they are farming areas extremely faster. I’ve seen a 50 LF zon farm cows chaos and world stone in 10 min. It was impressive almost all one hit kills. All depends what your going for end game farming or pvp I’m trying to be a bit of both

Someone IDed a +6 java 40 IAS eth javs the other day on JSP, RIP

1 Like

Nothing is set in stone. Sometimes you pay what you can afford while the other chooses to accept. Good gloves, bro.

1 Like

Thanks bro appreciate the support

Idk if you overpaid or not but most GG endgame javazons go with GG 2/20/+/+/+ Rare/Crafted gloves

Are you stupid? Pierce is far and away more important. Lightning fury procs on every single pierced enemy. You are leaving damage on the table if you don’t use a razortail.

You do realize that razortail adds a baby amount of pierce, right? You also realize that the spell bounces between targets and adds more charges every time it bounces, right? Do the math. Even 1 additional skill is more damage than the minute amount of pierce you get from razortail.

33%. That means you hit 100% pierce with 9 total points in the skill. That means 1pt for 100% pierce with +skills. You really aren’t that bright are you?

Razortail is the only way to get 100% pierce too. God. Have you even played extensively or studied the game at all before opening your mouth?

You weren’t aware of that, which is why you directly copied and pasted from the thread that pops up when you do a google search for razortail.

Lol, noob.

That 33% chance is nothing compared to the thousands of damage you get per charge every single time the spell bounces inbetween targets.

But, by all means, keep building suboptimally.