2.4 anti stun mechanic and its impact on PvP

both are concerning tbh. Right now nec bowa dudu and es sorc are likely all going S tier. I feel like barb and assa are dead fishs. And hammer might be dead too since he has to face all those buffed foes with out any buff.
So basically pvp reduced to 4 classes

Hammerdin can still charge and lay hammerfields and hope people walk into them. But I think telestomping is dead. They are killing high risk high reward play styles in favor of super defensive play styles. Pvp will be less dynamic and basically be reduced to trying to stay off screen while pinging each other to death.

Telestomp is “ok” on hammer in most case, it kill you so fast one hit anime is enough imo

1 Like

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like

Epic topic, blizzard pls pls listen.

1 Like

On the bright sight, im pretty sure they fixed the mechanic so having more FHR cant punish you anymore.

Everything else related to it is still really problematic. I’m amazed Blizzard took all our feedback and only decided to answer to the “FHR punished you” part, ignoring all the rest. Ty guys, you are still ruining the game for us, but at least now FHR is a bit more coherent ~~

1 Like

Blizard listen to usssssssss!!!

so is FHR still good to try to hit bps in 2.4? or should i try to aim for 0 FHR for pvp?

FHR is still relevant, just less usefull than before. Having FHR isnt bad. The game is still destroyed in pvp regardless

1 Like

I would argue pvp was destroyed with 1.10 and enigma making everyone spam teleport 24/7, but don’t mind me just an old man complaining about major changes that happened 20 years ago.

there is still some dlc league with anti enigma rules around here if you feel nostalgic

1 Like

I agree with you. Blizzard needs to listen to this

2 Likes

Blizzard, please consider reverting back to 2.3 FHR and stun system as overwhelmingly requested by the pvp community…

3 Likes

bump please revert fhr to 2.3

3 Likes

2.3 to fhr revert please bump

3 Likes

bump, still not adressed

3 Likes

Agreed, lets get this addressed in 2.6.

2 Likes

FHR and FB motion, rollback 2.3ver

2 Likes

Agreed, lets get this addressed in 2.6!