Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR | Ladder Testing | Has Ended

Plz consider FHR and bone nec. It will kill PvP players.

Anyone know if it’s possible to reset stat/skill points in ptr? akara gives you the option but once clicking “ok” nothing happens?

Yes, one of the mules has Token of Absolution on them that you can click to respect your character.

Javazon is ultra weak now losing her synergies!!

1 Like

Barb need some love before the end of 2.4 PTR … WW is still bugged so theirs best AoE is still not available, The new leap AoE is useless as 250 damage won’t do anything in hell even in P1…

2 Likes

PTR is Ending Soon

==

PTR 2.4 Ladder testing will conclude on 3/9 Tomorrow 10:00 AM PT. This will lead into the PTR shut down shortly after.

We would take this time to give a big thanks for all those testing, reporting, and sharing feedback throughout the PTR’s. So much of what we’ve learned during the PTR’s wouldn’t have been made possible without the community.

Please stay tuned for further updates as we get ready for our official Patch 2.4 release and Ladder launch!

20 Likes

Was wondering if it would end this week with D3 going into PTR. Means 2.4 will go live faster, wheeee!

lets gooooooo! I would assume 2 weeks after the shutdown of PTR we go for LIVE ? PLS ?

I got the strangest bug in the character selection screen. One of the characters had a staff and there was a green armour kind dangling off the end of the staff. Whhhaaaat gives? I wish I’d taken a screengrab because it probably sounds like I’m high.

1 Like

are you going to inform us 10-12 days earlier before the actual ladder start?

most likely not… if i remember right they only do like a week or something like that

Please for the love of using half a functioning braincell… Allow us to purchase storage. Its been said times and times again that 15 years ago POE offered this. Make it an option from our bnet account if you dont wanna disrupt to the decorum, but we can’t breathe and, for most of us, the lack of storage means we have to use this archaic idea of having mules. I have, personally, 9x 82-95 characters… 11 mules and I’d have accounts of mules if I could. I can’t do anything. I’m not the only one to think that a L00T-0riented game Deserves that option and or far more storage given to us from the get-go. Selling the stash tabs would offer you a direct correlation between our interest and Our play-time… Not many of us enjoy playing tetris when we should be slaying monsters… more items coming in also means a better perspective as to what is good and what isnt… easy access to these items we’ve found 1 week ago (and tossed in our stash instead of a mule) would allow us to better Organize ourselves… Its also an option… Not an obligation. Nearly everyone that stuck around wants more storage and the majority of people slightly annoyed are those that don’t understand what makes us stick around and play more (Rare items)… these guys want more Runewords and perfect runewords so they solely deal in highrunes. They are also begging for a stackable tab which, quite frankly, I’d rather not have. I like moving 1 rune around and finding it Valuable thus respecting the decorum and immersive aspect of the game. But Please Implement a method for us to have more. We cant even buy a second account from the same bnet account its SO miserable. LlamaSc stated he wanted more character slots and I get that angle too… he plays the game from the ground up frequently. While this isn’t an alternative, its a valid point… there should be an option for that, too. Thank you for considering the free money… Its literally free and would help us help you help us help you help us (I could keep going…)

Pull a Shia leboeuf on this one you wouldn’t regret it. Weigh the pros and cons if you’d like… but be careful… you might feel dumb if you do and this isn’t implemented yesterday.

5 Likes

Honestly the complete silence on the subject of character slots and stash space worries me. If they had a plan for this they’d be trying to hype us up about it, but they’re stonewalling. I’m concerned that means that there is no plan, there will be no announcement, and we’re just stuck with these limits that weren’t there in old-school D2.

1 Like

From the patch notes:

LEVEL AREA AND MONSTER UPDATES
Increased Unique monster density in the new level 85 areas

What are the new and existing level 85 areas?

I’m sure they will give ladder start date by the patch drop.

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 Balance PTR | Has Ended — Diablo II: Resurrected — Blizzard News its listed here

D3 seasons have a one week notice, so i’m guessing the same here.

Yeah i am sure they will announce it week prior i hope - Still got a 2 week wait after 2.4 is live from what they said in diff blue post. so mid april is my guess

I would place my bet on the 7th of April.

They said they would try for at least 2 weeks notice to accommodate the people that take time off work, etc. Fingers crossed!