Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR | Ladder Testing | Has Ended

Does the A3 merc enchant summonables?

yes he does. 20 characters

2 Likes

good luck using infinity in other merc rather than 2.

at least you can go a1 merc with bowazon now and juice her up with a GMB +3 and mist the new RW with conc aura and you can now do things like insight early for your merc or go full nuts later on by giving her Phoenix or BotD

thanks for not ruining gm melee pvp yet.

Wow, that is super neat. I bet the damage on the enchant is super low, though. Would otherwise be fun on a summon necro and give cause to do a full lower resist build with mages to synergize.

1 Like

its mainly there for ar. at lvl 98 the merc has a lvl 37 enchant. thats 210-248 dmg, +344 AR and 1000 sec duration. with the right gear i was able to get it to around 550 dmg. at lvl 24 he has a lvl 3 enchant (for playthroughs/ladder reset), lvl 6 fireball (81-109dmg) and lvl 8 firebolt.

Hey guys! Anyone knows which time on 2nd march is the patch expected to be released? Would like to know to plan my work schedule around it. Thanks!

Wow lots of fixes and balance changes. Great work devs!!!

Only things still missing here:

• fix Barb WW to not be targetable
  • nec skelly mages still very weak
  • DC takes too long to process (HC chars dying to DC. Why does it take 3 minutes to remove a char from game while DCd?)
3 Likes

Thing everyone obviously want to know is, what time does this launch? And also please fix cloak of shadows cd to be visible.

Please set Cain next to the stash in Act 5. Easier to use him. I will never use him now because I have to walk further away from the stash / Way point.

2 Likes

any exact hour when the PTR will go live?

Cain is next to the stash in Acts 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Why is Act 5 different? Is Cain indefinitely trying to identify something that Qual-Kehk has?

Please Blizzard, make this change.

4 Likes

+1

20characters required

By the afternoon today, perhaps sooner if all lights are green early.

Wasnt there a general time they would do these things? miss cheetah used to give a general time for such things. id say in 2:20 hours

You mean change this back to OG!

Alright, so this last series of changes is incredibly exciting - what caught my attention though is that you said the new dual wield barb mercs canā€™t wield two-handed swords. I think itā€™s a problem, primarily because that means they canā€™t wield Bul-Kathosā€™ Children, which seems like an obvious set that pretty much seems made for the dual-wielding Barb fantasy.

My suggestion would be to make two-handed swords unusable on their own, but become usable once part of a dual-wielding setup. I think the simplest way to solve this would be so that you can equip them on your merc, but without any benefits (be it damage or the itemā€™s inherent enchantments), unless a second weapon is also equipped. If the 2h sword is equipped second, then it works right away with its 1h damage stats. If the other weapon is taken away, the 2h weapon returns to ā€œghost modeā€ where itā€™s useless until the second weapon is re-equipped.

What do you think about a setup like this?

Letā€™s go! Love it. Good work Blizz!