Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR | Ladder Testing | Has Ended

Thank you for making paladins able to kill wave 2 at baal :smiley: they are now hands down the best character in the game xD

Why do you write Uber Diablo updates, ? It is Diablo clone we are talking about. Uber Diablo is in Uber Tristram

2 Likes

It’s a shame. Paladin was the character to not improve at all

Diablo Clone = Uber Diablo since he was first.

Uber Tristram = Uber Mephisto, Uber Baal and Pandemonium Diablo (because Uber Diablo was already taken) which is why it’s also called Pandemonium Event.

1 Like

awwwn poor you. 5 more characters.

Will ladder be out this week or next? Has anyone seen any news on updates?

nope. people rather speculate april. give them some time. cutting a few weeks for potential worse changes is not good.

PTR server was removed from Battle.net Launcher… so I guess any news about 2.4 will be the update and start of Ladder… (previously, after 1st series of testing you could still test it single player/offline)

My guess would be, anywhere from 2 week to 1 month… maybe 2 months if something went bad…

I agree with this post, having more space is a must to remove useless mules. 3 Shared spaces for all the different builds/Characters is not enough. I would like to see a big increase in space as well. I feel that I have to stop picking up Pgems, Runes, Uniques, Set Items, stop making runewords. It’s truly annoying to make many mules

1 Like

Yeah was disappointed that they removed test server. I was playing throw barb there offline :).

But…they’ve always been able to kill Achmel’s wave.

1 Like

Blizzard should just update the main thread instead of burying responses.

So the PTR ended… absolutely no word on when ladder will be released yet…

You gonna give like 3 days notice or something?

Nowhere near as fast

On reddit, Pez has stated their ETA they are aiming for is the end of the month for Ladder. Take that information as you will with a grain of salt.

1 Like

The ETA of ladder is later this month.

They’re still quite capable of killing that entire wave, and might I add smoothly and safely.

We need more QoL changes:

• Stackable Runes and Gems (stack size 20) this will save space and help with needing so many mules. A single tab would be able to house all runes and gems in this fashion.

• Double player inventory, keep one half for charms and the second half for loot. If charms are in the ‘loot’ area those charms won’t be active. This provides QoL when MFing without having to squeeze one or two things in your cube and making multiple trips back and forth to your stash.

8 Likes

Currency tab is all we need, no limit. But perhaps a limit to stack size when placed in Player Inventory. I agree would be fantastic to have 2 separate inventories. Charm and Loot Inventory. This would be amazing.

3 Likes

The idea that I should have to pay probably 5$ per stash tab or something else ridiculous for something that should already be part of the game is absurd. It’s a greedy corporation first and they aren’t going to provide a fix for something that results in suckers purchasing several copies of the game. I feel smothered by my stash and am actually considering it with the 30% sale.

I agree. The justification for this is nonsense. Any loot worth finding is far too scarce to slow people down to a horrible crawl where they have to open their inventory every time they want to check if an item is worth keeping. If they at least let items picked off the ground go directly to the cube, and allow for us to use tomes from within the cube, I’d be satisfied.