You must be connected to battlenet

Unable to log in game You must be connected to battlenet but i am log in battlenet.???

17 Likes

me too same … cant play plz help or fix

4 Likes

Yea mine is doing the same thing

4 Likes

It may be a server thing. I was connecting last night with my XBox, but today I get the same thing: “You must be connected to Battlenet”

3 Likes

i was still playing … then he disconect and dont want me go back to game … restart and nothing.
now i try to reinstall …

3 Likes

Got same issue guys - probably need to wait :frowning:

4 Likes

Got the same issue here on PC - trying to get in D2R.

6 Likes

From the FAQ page…

Q: How long will the Beta last?

A: The Early Access weekend test will run until August 17 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT). The Open Beta weekend will run until August 23 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT). This will allow us to get the right amount of gameplay feedback and client performance data. Reference this [Time Zone Converter](https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) to identify when the test will end in your region.

3 Likes

Damn, that’s correct :frowning: Also - any progress from betas will not carry over to the live release on 23rd September…

2 Likes

Since the early access is over, why not say that in the Battle.net app instead of leaving the Play button live?

3 Likes

Same issue, playing on xbox one.
“You must be connected to Battle.net.”
Can’t connect at all though.
Hope for quick fix :confused:

2 Likes

Hey folks,

The early access beta ended a couple hours ago. Be sure to check back on August 20 at 10:00 a.m. PDT for the open beta.

5 Likes

you are kidding right i havent even had the chance to play it because of bugs kicking me the moment i start a game

6 Likes

Not kidding.

The early access was until August 17 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT). The Open beta is also a limited time as well.

2 Likes

So we can’t play until friday ?

2 Likes

Already regretting my purchase. This was my one day off this week.

3 Likes

Right.

Open beta starts on Friday the 20th at 10am PDT.

Your purchase is going to give you the released game. Hopefully you didn’t purchase it to just play in the beta?

2 Likes

Full info on Early Access Beta start and End dates and on Open Beta

Early Access Beta was announced as a short weekend test.

Early Access Beta:

• Start - Friday Aug 13th at 10am Pacific Time.
  • End - Tuesday Aug 17th at 10am Pacific Time.

They posted a Twitter reminder too for anyone who forgot what was in the Beta Announcement information.

You can play again for Open Beta weekend.

• Start - Friday Aug 20th.
  • ENDS - Monday Aug 23rd at 10am Pacific time.

Your Early Access Beta chars will be kept for Open Beta. Beta Chars will NOT be kept for Live release. Beta is for testing only.

2 Likes

I am locked out too. This is not cool. The whole prepurchase push stressed the ability to play the beta. I guess Blizzard "forgot " to mention that it was only for 2 days. I am not a happy camper. You can forget positive word of mouth.

3 Likes

Crunch,

Please see the posts above you.

Blizzard didn’t forget to announce anything about the durations of the early access or open beta tests.

1 Like